what are the best desserts at disney world?

magicwithmira

Earning My Ears
headed to disney in just 1 short week!

what are the best treats at walt disney world? i cant wait to try some

'Ohana Bread Pudding, anything at Ghirardelli at Disney Springs, the "grey stuff" cupcake at BOG(even tho is is way too small)

Not sure if it's still there, but I LOVED (and actually went to the Liberty Tree Tavern FOR) the Boston Cream Pie they had at lunch in 2017. Enjoyed it more than Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake.

If you're in or near the Boardwalk area, Ample Hills Creamery is delicious. We loved their gooey butter ice cream. Also, anything at Les Halles in France. I like the strawberry tart. And the kakigori in Japan! Shaved ice still counts as a dessert, I think...

ETA: The PB&J shake at 50s is fantastic, and you can get it to go, I believe.

The Grapefruit Cake at Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios is excellent and a classic. I adore Zebra Domes, which can be found at Boma and The Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge.

The surprise best dessert of my last trip was also at AKL: The Drum Beets dessert at Jiko. Miles away the best dessert I had. And it was partially made of beets!

Although I admittedly haven't had many of the ones listed above, I could eat my weight in Oreo Bon Bons from Cape May Cafe.

Favorites that haven't been mentioned yet: Hummingbird cake @Homecoming, No way Jose @ Beaches and Cream, candy bar dessert @Sci Fi. I agree with all previous posters, and I love desserts at Disney! Treat yo self! Big diet when you get home.

Bread and butter pudding from Raglan Road
Funnel cakes from Epic Eats
Churro ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow (messy, but delicious)

My favs are the key lime tart at Sunshine Seasons and Sven's green apple cheesecake at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe at the Norway pavilion in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter