what are the best desserts at disney world?

Mango Pie and Won Ton dessert, both at Yak and Yeti.
Fruit Creme Brulee at Citricos.

Peanut butter pie at Contemporary Cafe

There isn't also an amazing pecan salted chocolate chip cookie at Kringla og cafe that is frigging amazing.

I'm not normally a cheese cake fan, but I really like the Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse at Satu'li Canteen at AK.
I would highly recommend checking out Les Halles at EP. They have so many yummy desserts!!!

Have a sweet trip!!! :cake:

Another vote for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake ::yes::

I also had some delicious seasonal cupcakes; an autumn maple spiced one (Boardwalk Bakery) and Christmas, gingerbread with cream cheese frosting (Backlot Express).

Last edited:
I will add another vote for Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding from Raglan Road.
The ooey gooey toffee from LTT is not far behind either. And as previously mentioned you cannot go wrong with either Ample Hills or Ghirardelli. Now I've never tried it but that key lime pie up above from Olivia's looks fantastic as well.

Last edited:
The raspberry-lime macaron in the patisserie in France, mentioned above, is one of our favorites, and if you really like caramel, anything from Karamell-Kuche in Germany is nice. We also like the fruit tart usually found in DHS' Starbucks.

OOTC at LTT, Tiramisu at Tony’s, Grapefruit Cake at HBD, Maple Creme Brûlée at Le Cellier, Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake at 50’s.

Rose gold Minnie cupcake at Sunshine Seasons. Apple strudel in Germany. Anything with Dole Whip.

“Try the gray stuff, it's delicious, don't believe me? Ask the dishes!”

Nobody else posted so I had to. If I am at Disney, all food is delicious!

Spice Trade Candy Bar at Sanaa

This is phenomenal! I only got it because of the Dis review, and it did not disappoint.

Other favourites: the Magic Cookie bar at Port Orleans Riverside; the cinnamon roll at Garden Grill breakfast; Ohana bread pudding; alcoholic beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Edit: Grapefruit cake at Hollywood Brown Derby.

I thought the Grey Stuff was gross - it tasted like gritty spray cream.

Elephant Ear Pastry at Kusafiri Coffee shop in AK. And most of the cupcakes are wonderful, but they keep them cold (I understand - Florida heat) so I have to let them "defrost" a bit before eating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter