• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Last night we did hibachi-like dinner at home with steak, chicken, rice, udon noodles, zucchini and onions cooked on a flat griddle on the stove, with peanut sauce on the side.

Tonight/Sunday - Meatloaf (50's PTC recipe), mashed potatoes, and green beans
Tuesday - homemade chicken strips, macaroni and cheese and salad
Wednesday - breakfast for dinner (Chipped beef gravy over toast, eggs)

Tonight was stuffing stuffed pork chops from the butcher, sauteed cabbage and carrots, brown rice with Dill/butter/nutritional yeast, and a vinegar cucumber salad.

Popcorn, yogurt with blueberries and granola a salad and wine.

Popcorn, yogurt with blueberries and granola a salad and wine.
I'm having canned alphabet soup with Ritz crackers and a huge cup of coffee and Bailey's. DH had gas station hotdogs a couple of hours ago. (I can't believe I'm even typing this...:o)

Dinner tonight will be a pork an asparagus stir fry - probably over cauliflower “rice” but I have to get up the energy to make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter