What Are You Watching Right Now?: TV Edition

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
This is my list and it's a long one, lol.

Currently Watching:
Jellystone (Season 2)
Animaniacs (Season 5)

On Pause:
Angry Video Game Nerd (Season 2)
Power Rangers (Season 5)
Shark Week (random)
Family Guy (Season 2)

Finished:
Ace Ventura
All of Us Are Dead
Behind The Attraction
Castlevania
Chucky
Creepshow
Cursed Films
Day of the Dead
Dragon's Dogma
Eli Roth's History of Horror
Firebite
FROM
George Lopez
Goofy's How to Stay At Home
Halo
Hawkeye
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Insane Pools: Off The Deep End
Ju-on Origins
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar
Locke & Key
Loki
Looney Tunes Cartoons
Marianne
Mr. Pickles
Muppets Now
Peacemaker
Pixar Popcorn
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
Sonic Boom
Sweet Home
The Book of Boba Fett
The Cuphead Show
The Exorcist
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
The Haunting of Bly Manor
The Haunting of Hill House
The Mandalorian
The Mask
The Muppets
The Purge
The Witcher
The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse
Titans
Two Sentence Horror Stories
Upload
Viva La Bam
Wandavision
What If....
You

Currently, as in RIGHT NOW, I am watching Yellowstone Season 3 Episode 7.
At this moment, it's DH's turn and he's watching an episode of Alone. I'll watch an episode or two of Below Deck Down Under before the evening ends.

At this very moment... nothing.

Currently:

Season 2 of the Flight Attendant... I have been seen about half of it so far, but I have been so busy lately that I have not had time to watch much.

Veronica Mars... DH fell asleep while watching Law and Order SVU and the Hulu started an episode of that on its own and he woke up during. He didn't know what it was. I came in and was like OMG you're watching Veronica Mars? He was like I don't know what this is but it's really good. So now we have been watching it together in the evenings. I have seen it before and was a big fan. I never did get around to watching the season what was released a couple years ago, so I am really looking forward to that part.

Of course if there is nothing else on... Law and Order SVU is on somewhere, and if it isn't airing, it will be on Hulu... that is like the default thing in this household. ::yes::

Just finished Umbrella Academy Season 3. Just started The Boys Season 3 (they and James Gunn should discuss dialing back the raunch, just a little) and Top Chef Family Season 1.

Nothing. My husband is watching one of the Star Wars movies. He also just got done watching Cowboys and Aliens. I can’t stand most of the stuff he watches. I myself watch very little tv.

Finished Stranger Things season 4 Friday. Loved it!
Currently, only series I'm watching are Upshaws, The Boys, Ms Marvel, and Great Food truck race
Watched bits and pieces of SW movies yesterday, I guess they're doing holiday marathons.

Just started Unforgotten Season 4. Love this series and the two lead actors. So well done. Also watching Season 4 of Westword and the finale season to Animal Kingdom.

Just finished Anatomy of a Scandal. Not bad. Love seeing "Lady Mary" in other shows besides Downton Abbey.

Right now - Bunk'd (ugh)

Just got on the Stranger Things bandwagon. Halfway through season 1.

Episode 2 of True Story on Netflix. Honestly, Kevin Hart playing it straight isn't really working for me. You just can't help but be waiting for something funny to happen. It doesn't. And in other news, Wesley Snipes is apparently still alive and well. Who knew? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter