What are your traditions?

One of our oldest traditions is to ride Spaceship Earth and bet each other how many times it "breaks down". We were told, rather firmly, by a CM that it does NOT break down they are just stopping to let people on or off. We assured her that no matter what the case we enjoyed it and she was mollified. LOL

Our newest tradition seems to be going to the Millionaire show and seeing how many games it takes for me to get in the hot seat. I kept making second on the board over and over last time, finally made first place and it was the last game of the day so I did not get on. Had to go back the next day. I'm gonna get the shirt to match my caps and lanyards one of these days!! :hyper:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Oops! I forgot to comment on Steve's comment about seeing DW thru his grandkids eyes and watching the parents interact with the grands. Made me misty. I have had that joy and it is unbelieveable. I even enjoy watching strangers with their children. It is the magic that keeps on giving.

SG/Linda

PS I have to add something to my Magic Kingdom set each trip now. I have enough Disney ornaments to fill four trees. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter