what clothes to pack for mom?

cgannon

Earning My Ears
Only 8 days to go and I'm starting to get nervous....I know I've seen posts re: clothes to pack, but can't find it. In a nutshell, what should I pack? I was thinking 2 sundresses, a sweater,a jacket,sandels,sneakers,sweatshirt,jeans and then what...
Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, its a 4 night wonder trip!
Can my hubby and kids wear their tropical clothes one day/night and not feel out of place? I've pretty much packed the kids shorts,tanks, and a couple of skorts and nicer shirts. My DH packed shorts,tees,kackis', nice shirts for dinner and just in case a tie. Does that sound okay? Should I pack him a jacket?
thank you...thank you...thank you...

Don't forget a couple of cover-ups for during the day around the pool....I only brought one and wish I had brought another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter