What discontinued snack/beverage would you bring back?

Walmart has them.
I saw googled it in big boxes of 18

Twix, however, maintains that the Peanut Butter Twix bars are out there, in fact the company has been calling on social media users to share where they've found them, drumming up excitement. You can find them on Amazon, but you’ll have to buy a pretty big box (18 candy bars for $36). The same big box is also available at Walmart ... but it's out of stock online.

PDQ drink milk flavor mix . My favorite was Egg Nog flavor which was available year round, but they made chocolate, chocolate chip and strawberry. It was a bead like powder like Ovlatine, which makes sense since it was made by Ovaltine.

Fizzies would be a close second. Tablets that you dropped in a glass of water to make a Kool Aid like drink.

Clearly Canadian. I know there was a campaign for it to come back and it was back on limited release. You can buy them in World Market but I don't have one that's very close and they sell out immediately. I would just like to have it back in all stores again.

Nabisco Tidbits
Nabisco Giggles cookies
Keebler Pizzarias
Keebler Magic Middles
Keebler Tato Skins

Banana fudge/pudding pops.

Can you tell I was a kid in the 80's? The funny thing is, is that my mom pretty much refused to buy everything except for the Tidbits and banana fudge pops. I guess those other items stick out so much because they were a treat to have.

That's because Hostess actually went out of business (in 2012). About a year later, some other company (Apollo Global Management), purchased the "Hostess" name and products, and started selling them in 2013. They're not the same.
Yes, I know this. Sadly one of the factory's was here. I remember in the 60's touring the plant in 3rd grade. It was sad all around, and now it is an empty building/

Not a snack but I so very much miss the old Kraft mac and cheese (that had colors and dye, and comfort taste :)). I do not care for the new version at all.
Kroger brand Mac and Cheese. It’s not exact but it’s about as close as you can get.

Peanut Butter Boppers. For those who aren't familiar, they were logs of peanut butter rolled in crisped rice and mini chocolate and peanut butter chips. I think they may have made a comeback at some point, but I never saw them...they probably didn't taste the same anyway, as often is the case.

I concur with Pudding Pops, Magic Middles, and Tato Skins. Sigh, the 80s had the best snacks...

However, one thing that I've been mourning the loss of for years, but recently came back, and still tastes as good as it did in the 80s...New York Seltzer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter