What discontinued snack/beverage would you bring back?

I remember Edy's used to make some sort of orange sherbet or ice cream with chocolate chips or chocolate shards in it. I think it was called Swiss Orange. Maybe it was discontinued because nobody else liked it. But I fondly remember it and I loved it, it was so yummy. The tart, creamy orange flavor tempered with the sweet chocolate bits. Since then nothing has come close to it. All the other orange sherbet out there is just bleh, bland, watery and not creamy at all. I still think of that discontinued flavor sometimes when I indulge in ice cream or sherbet.

Marathon-Bar.jpg

Mug O Lunch. It was mac and cheese in a cup. You add water and voila. It was so good and the ones on the market today just don't taste the same, they taste different and have a thickening agent in them that looks like glue. The Mug O Lunch was so good, I looked forward to it on Saturdays.............

Mug O Lunch. It was mac and cheese in a cup. You add water and voila. It was so good and the ones on the market today just don't taste the same, they taste different and have a thickening agent in them that looks like glue. The Mug O Lunch was so good, I looked forward to it on Saturdays.............

Loved those and miss them, too.

Pepsi One! And Product 19.
At first I thought you meant at Disney. In that case it would be the gingerbread Mickey men Germany pavilion used to sell from a display case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter