What do you do with teenage spending?

With regards to Cove Cafe, I do remember on the Wonder (before dry dock) that the entrance was near the Vibe hangout...am I remembering this correctly?

If this is so, then I can see how the teens may not have noticed that it was Adults only...although, when my husband and I went there just to look, we saw a rather large sign stating it.
The entrance to Vibe is one deck up from the Cove Cafe. On the same level as the Concierge Lounge.

Happy to hear that the app now gives you the charges. At first I was leary of letting my then 15 year old have privileges but she charged nothing on our first and second trips. Our next trip is much longer and I've let both girls know they can charge popcorn as long as they share the refill bucket.

The entrance to Vibe is one deck up from the Cove Cafe. On the same level as the Concierge Lounge.

Yes, I was just going over our Alaskan cruise photos and saw that it was Outlook Cafe, not Cove Cafe beside the Vibe. That was 3 yrs ago, and now I believe, as you mentioned, it is now the Concierge Lounge. It was actually a nice area and, at the time we were there, it was empty and quiet and the view was great.

I have given my girls a limit, told them what I will and will not pay for. They are paying for their own chill spa treatment, any smoothies or sweet treats over 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter