What does everyone study?

DisTeach

Mouseketeer
What do you guys study at school? Where do you attend? Is it a party school or is it dead (like mine lol)?

DisTeach said:
What do you guys study at school? Where do you attend? Is it a party school or is it dead (like mine lol)?

so it isnt just me that theres nothing to do around here LOL

Just graduated with a degree in information technology from Syracuse University. SU is not a top school, either academically or party-wise, but is about the middle of the pack in both. (although, parts of SU's academics are very good, notably broadcasting)

What am I doing with my degree? I'm working at Disney World. Not in IT right now, just working in the parks. Am I sorry that I'm not using my degree? Not really. I'm 22 and single, and I'm having fun working for Disney. I can always do computer tech support stuff on the side if I want.

I study Business Management at a community college called CCBC. It's a pretty dead school. I plan on either going to Point Park in Pittsburgh or going down to South Carolina next fall or the year after that. I want to go for Sports Management.

I'm currently studying Finance/Human Resources at Madonna University in Michigan. However, I'm thinking of a major change to Psychology. If I do that, I'll probably end up going back to Eastern Michigan University where I previously attended or I may try University of Michigan.

im studying early childhood education at Rowan University..not the best school, but not the worst either i guess

I just switched majors to a History major i currently go to Middlesex Community College in Bedford Mass i basically started over in school cause i needed to work full time to save for school once i had started... I would love eventually to go down and work in the parks full time but im not sure if they have anything i can do with my major but with a little bit of tweaking im sure i can figure something out... unless i go into Boston theres pretty much nothing to do around here...

~Jill

yeah i know exactly where it is i was actually lookin at the school to transfer to but i think im just going to transfer to UMass lowell
~Jill

Thats cool JCTigger i'm from Dracut so youre right next door. I go to BU and right now i'm studying international relations and journalism.

i havent really heard much about the school so i kinda counted it out but ill take a better look at it im not planning on transfer till spring 06 anyways so i have plenty of time to still look at schools
i think every school has smarty pants profs.. i know my school does i have one of them this semester
~Jill

i know scary huh? i thought i was the only disney "freak" out there except my roommate from the CP who is from Billrica

I'm a Freshmen at Catholic University of America down in DC. I'm a History and Secdonary Education Major. The University is big on the workload and tough on the drinking. For example, if you are underage with a drink in your hand and drunk on school grounds you are automatically on supervision indefinitly. But, we still find good times in the clubs and what not. But, I usually hang out w/ my friends and either see the Memorial's at night time or to see a movie.

I'm a Communication Arts Major at Utica College in Utica, NY (Used to be part of Syracuse Univeristy, but now were are just "founded by SU" and offer their degree). Its a very small school (kind of like a very large high school). About half live on campus, the other half commute. School has a good Physical Theropy program (just starting to offer our school's first Doctorate program this spring in it) and has a nationaly known ECI (Economic Crime Investagation) program.

I'm working on my English degree in a really small town in Oklahoma. Very boring, I'm only there until my fiance is done with Pharmacy school.

I'm a second year nursing student, aiming towards my degree, then hopefully getting my Masters in a specialty, but uncertain as to which area. My schooling is VERY stressful and demanding, but for obvious reasons. They are trying to prepare us for the real deal!
I am studying at a very respected University in Edmonton, Canada. I am very blessed that I was accepted into this program....It is very difficult to get in to.
Just started classes again today, and am already up to my eyeballs in homework. Hopefully, no one else is experiencing this torture.
Jo

Elementary Education/Psychology double major with a Special Education minor :teacher: .... small-ish school in central NJ... we're not known for anything except not having a football team :confused3

Im studying Sociology and possibly getting a minor in Spanish. I'm not sure about the minor yet.. My school is not that big of a party school, but we are close enough to UCLA and USC if I wanted to go to any big parties. Don't worry Briarprincess we don't have a football team at my school, so its kinda weird for us cheerleaders to only cheer for basketball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter