What does everyone study?

Sports/Event Marketing @ South Alabama. Not a party school, really, but close to Pensacola and New Orleans....

i am a economics and political science major at st ambrose university in davenport iowa. its not the most fun town but the school isnt bad i guess. planning on law school and maybe an mba.

Wow, so many of us are from the Northeast! I graduated with Communication and Interpersonal Speech Communication degrees and a dance minor on Dec. 18th. I went Clarion University of PA which is TINY and the happenin' place to go is the WalMart. :) I grew up near the city my whole life, so I wanted to go to a small town for school. It was great for 4.5 years, but I'm still a city girl at heart!!

I study English at Gettysburg College - major party school only if you don't mind that the only parties happen in the frats. I'm not a big drinker so I don't go much. The town itself is stuck literally in the Civil War era and there's only so many times you can watch a reenactment or visit the cemetary - after that, Wal Mart is the best hangout in town...

I'm a Film Studies/French major, with a minor in Poli Sci that'll be two classes away from a major when I graduate in May. (I've been here 5 years already. Two degrees is plenty.) I'm planning on a an MA in American Studies along with an MPA.

Oklahoma is a decent party school, but we are officially a dry campus as of January 18th, which will probably tone things down a lot. There isn't a very good relationship between the town and the University, and the fact that partying is going to move off campus and out of North and South Greek is probably going to make things worse.

We have a hockey team, surprisingly enough -- they're ACHA Division 1. (I have no idea what that means, other than OU views them as a club sport because title IX and financial considerations prevent them from being fully supported.) OU is, unsurprisingly, a football school at heart and always will be. (Because eventually we'll get back to the National Championship. And actually win it this time. What the hell, though -- we've already got 7, and they're all legitimate, unlike some schools who count championships before there were even polls.) Even when our basketball team was in the Final Four, there were still more people showing up to spring football practice than most basketball games...

SoonerKate said:
(Because eventually we'll get back to the National Championship. And actually win it this time. What the hell, though -- we've already got 7, and they're all legitimate, unlike some schools who count championships before there were even polls.)

Under the present system, there's no such thing as a legitimate National Championship in college football. You may have 7 legitimate "Mythical National Championships", but nobody anywhere in D1 football can claim an actual National Championship.

hey guys I'm new to the boards, I am at UCF studying communicative disorders and hoping to work on the Great Movie ride this summer. :cheer2:

Hey guys! I'm an "old lady" college student. Just turned 30. Spent 1 year at UMASS (Sigma Sigma Sigma). Partied too hard on frat row, and so now I'm going to school part time nights when I can afford classes. I'm a history and psych major at Stonehill and now that my education benefits from Brown have kicked in, I hope to go back FT nights and transfer to PC, URI, or RIC.

Fashion Merchandising at Framingham State College near Boston...
I have NO idea what I'm doing after graduation in May, but I'll figure it out eventually!
There's alot of us buried in the snow here, huh?

GO PATRIOTS!!! :bitelip:

IloveDMB said:
That's pretty funny. I didn't really TCNJ had a football team. Stockton must be the only one around with no football team.

And what bad losers they were. They really shouted "SAT scores"? That's ridiculous.

Yea i live in NJ and I'm looking at schools to attend next year. I know Rider University also has no football team and is in Lawerencville NJ right near TCNJ. :D

I just got my BS in accounting from the University of New Orleans. Definitly not a party school. More of a dead school. However, I am still there getting my MS in accounting.

Out in December 05.....whoo hoo :banana:

I'm a junior at William Paterson University. I'm majoring in applied mathematics and minoring in computer science. I don't know how much of a party school my school is because I'm not involved in those sort of things. I know they have their fair share of parties, but my school is more of a commuter school, so I don't know how big these parties are.

History undergrad, now doing law school. Good times.

They keep reminding me that im gonna be making 10k a month once i graduate :)

I'm a junior, majoring in Social Science as an undergrad and then I'll get my masters in Elementary Education. I'm minoring in Psychology.

I'm a pre-med bio major at Illinois Wesleyan University. It's not what you'd call a party school but I love it and I never have a problem finding fun on the weekends. Besides there's no shortage of parties around; if ya get bored with the IWU ones, Illinois State is right down the street *nudge nudge Islandhopper* lol. What we're really crazy about is our mens basketball (we are the Titans...the mighty mighty Titans ;)). They're awesome to watch and the spirit at the games is something I didn't expect from a small school--it seems like everyone from students to faculty to neighborhood families and alumni come to watch. :)

I'm a nursing major and a sociology minor at Hope College in Holland, MI. Its affiliated with the reformed church hardcore so they are pretty strick, dry campus and everything. But, it is a lot of fun and there is a ton of stuff to do so I guess it all works out! :) :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter