What does everyone study?

Last may I graduated from the University of North Florida with a Degree in History and a minor in Political Science. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

Ok I've read through all your guys' stuff (well not really).

I'm like the only person in WNY. It's ok cuz it sucks here. I go to SUNY @ Fredonia and I'm a psych major. I think the school is a party school (I stick mostly to my boyfriend :love: who doesn't go to school here). And lastly I hate my college. :)

But I kinda understand why. Menga I'm so dissassociated from it. I just found out they have a football team. :confused3

I go to Cornell, which is sort of Western NY. I'm an engineer.

And ditto to whoever was surprised about the college hockey discussion. I have Cornell season tickets this year, and we're doing awesome. Lynah Rink is insane, and in my opinion the most fun place to watch hockey. It's a crummy old building with wooden benches for seats, but all the fans are so into the game that we stand on the seats the entire time (which really sucks when it snows and your shoes get your seat all wet).

This year we're ECAC regular season champs and Ivy League champs (thanks to Harvard losing in their final Ivy game of the season....muahahaha).

Let's go red!!!!

I am a history major and poli sci minor at UCLA. UCLA is SO big that it can either be a party school (on Thursdays mostly) or pretty dead. If you aren't into the Greek scene, then you need to know people in apartments in order to really party, and they have started to really crack down on underage drinking in the dorms. A lot of people go home on weekends (including me) so Fri-Sun nights can be quiet. Movie premieres/screenings happen in Westwood (the town adjacent to campus) almost every week and Bel-Air is next door so you always can see celebs about, but once you get tired of that, unless you have a car or are 21+ the nightlife can get old.

Hey Guys,

Im studying Early Childhood and Special Education with a double major in Psych at NYU.

Im thinking about a minor in American Sign Language.

Crystal ::MinnieMo

Hey guys!

I'm studying Politics at UKC in the not-so-sunny old UK. Damn I wiash I was in Florida right now... no essays and not miserable grey clouds! :sunny:

Helsbellz x x x

Hey, I'm new to these lists...but I'm a junior at GWU in Washington...originally form Pennsylvania. Really want to do the CP if anybody has any advice...and going to WDW for Spring Break March 14 - 19.

DisTeach said:
What do you guys study at school? Where do you attend? Is it a party school or is it dead (like mine lol)?

I start at Peirce College Online in May as a Junior in Paralegal Studies. I don't like party schools.

I go the University of Arizona and am a Elementary Education major. I would say its both a party school and it can be dead at time. I'm not a big party person so I don't know when all the parties are. :)

Laura

I'm a Literature major and a junior at UNH. I am a commuter student, so I have no idea what goes on on campus!

After graduation I hope to be heading to BC or NYU to get my masters in Lit so I can teach college Lit!

i am a Visual communications-Graphic Design and Illustration major at the University of Arizona. Hopefully I'll graduate in 2008.....lol keyword hopefully....

I am a Criminal Justice/ Forensic Science major graduating in 29 days :) I go to UWF (University of West Florida) in Pensacola. Its the prettiest campus (its won tons of awards) and the school is small but not too small. I love it here. :love:

Im a Biology Major at Middle Tennessee State and plan to go to medical school in the fall.

I am a psychology major at UF. UF is supposedly a major party school! But I wouldn't know because I'm not into partying (like that). Pretty fun place to be. :cool1:

I am a Computer Science major at Polytechnic University in New York. I dorm and can tell you that the school is very boring. But I graduate in May! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter