What happened earlier today didn't upset me at all...BUT NOW I'M REALLY UPSET!

Orrrrr, since Dream has trusted me with her Smoothie Blender while she is heading to Savannah with her Scouts, we could have some TFPP Smoothies.....

<font color=navy>Hey, toss some of that key-lime out west, k? It's still early enough for me to enjoy it while you Easterners toddle off to bed. :p

That stinks!

I love the Key Lime Pie Candle....:(

Congratulations EVERYONE!! We have officially made it from candles, to pie, to hijacking, to water fowl. Hehehehehe. Sorry Beauty, but it's lots of fun.

Beauty isn't here to defend her thread. Party on!

I just smelled Key Lime today..never burned it though...I better go get one..:(

Talking about eating..
I just ate 9 chocolate chip cookies...:o

What no Oreo?:eek: Quick sombody get the smelling salts I'm going to go into shock.

shep I can't look at oreos anymore without thinking of you. Thanks they used to remind me of my sister.

I ate all the cookies under the cake dome...:o

So, um, wouldn't that be the 'Cookie Dome'? If that's where the cookies were? Unless you keep cake in the cookie jar in your neck of the woods.

Well, goodnight everyone, it's been a hoot tonight, but
beddy-bye is calling my name.

Originally posted by debster812
So, um, wouldn't that be the 'Cookie Dome'? If that's where the cookies were? Unless you keep cake in the cookie jar in your neck of the woods.

Well, goodnight everyone, it's been a hoot tonight, but
beddy-bye is calling my name.

good point..:o
good night..

Just a little bump, so that Beauty can see the havoc we made!

Hee hee

I had key lime fudge yesterday. It was delicious!

Curses, I missed the rest of this fun, sorry. My computer crashed, and by the time I got it working, it was very late, so I went to bed. Still could use some key lime pie, still hungry, still afraid of my mouse. But, I'm off to work, proud of my night-time hijacking, and going to Burger King for a ham crouissanwich.

Todd: 9 cookies??? I thought you were watching your waistline?:rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter