What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

Ya know... I need to go back and read this one again... :banana:

I need inspiration!!!

(luckily I didn't make it onto the Oct cruise I was planning... would have been great to see both ships at Nassau, but I hear they were rockin and rollin for 4 out of the 7 nights!!! :scared1:
Yes we were rockin and rolling , you missed a great cruise :thumbsup2

Hey LovableGluttons,

Yes I am late to your TR but I loved every bit of it! My family and I will be at the AKL 12/18 - 12/20 and then on the Disney Wonder 12/20 - 12/23. After that we will be at the Coronado Springs Resort for two days:santa: . This trip is in celebration of my DS's 8th birthday. Your TR has me very excited about our upcoming trip and I will post a TR when we get back. I only hope it will be as entertaining as this one.:thumbsup2

Hey LovableGluttons,

Yes I am late to your TR but I loved every bit of it! My family and I will be at the AKL 12/18 - 12/20 and then on the Disney Wonder 12/20 - 12/23. After that we will be at the Coronado Springs Resort for two days:santa: . This trip is in celebration of my DS's 8th birthday. Your TR has me very excited about our upcoming trip and I will post a TR when we get back. I only hope it will be as entertaining as this one.:thumbsup2

Hi there!!

How was your vacation???

I loved, loved, loved this tr!! What an amazing thing Kyle did for you - that was the nicest gift ever.

Hi there! What a fantastic report! We're going on our first DCL cruise this October, and your report has been very helpful and informative, and hysterically funny! Made a note of some of your tips, if thats ok, especially for the conditioner. DD (17), DD (14) and I all have long hair and I was NOT looking forward to combing it out after a day at Castaway Cay.

Once again, thanks!

I found your post earlier today, and just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading it! I didn't want it to end!

Well hi everyone!

Thanks for reading!

I cannot believe in less than a week it will be a year since we left icy cold Montana for our trip to see Precious (Mickey:love:) and our cruise.

Only 250 days to go until our Halloween on the High Seas cruise.

Oh, and we still have that "other" cruise, just for the chief and myself, coming up too!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Wow!!! Lot of pages...I'm gonna have to catch up on this one

Just remember.....

get up and stretch every 2-3 hours.

No magical blood clots.

OK, there IS a story behind that... a magical story about the magic...you know.

A few weeks ago, the Chief, kiddos, and I hopped, skipped, and jumped over to Orlando for a day at Epcot.

I'm in the ladies room in England, bend over to grab my britches (remember I DID live in the boonies for a while and we still say "britches" from time to time)

but I digress.....

OK,

Where was I?

Oh! In a merry old stall in jolly old England o'er Epcot way.

As I go to grab me knickers.

OK, I was NOT wearing knickers.

They were jeans.

SIGH.

So, I bent over to grab my jeans and smacked my eye on a hook in the stall that I did not see before the removal of said britches, knickers (not), jeans. It HURT! Not simply my pride, but my eye too!

I staggered back to the Rose & Crown (after washing my hands of course), rubbing my eye and my dignity.

That was a Saturday.

The next day arrives and brings with it a terribly ITCHY eye (for those of you who know where this is going.... SHHH)

ZIP

IT

MEAN

IT

OK, I am at work and doing everything I can NOT to touch my eye which now has a big blister on the lid, and oozing a bit.

Yep

Tuesday morning? I wake up and the eye is matted shut. Ick.

The chief drives me to a walk in clinic where I am pronounced in possession of a magical case of pink eye and some good natured ribbing about picking up a "magical" infection and them being fresh out of pixie dust cures.

Only in Florida!

So keep your eyes off of those bathroom hooks.....wherever they may be!

Hello,

I am new to the DISboards and I have so enjoyed reading all the posts about your adventures on the different Disney cruises! We went on the 4 day cruise a couple years ago after spending time at WDW. We had a blast! There was 13 of us. My husband and I, my oldest daughter, her husband and my two

granddaughters, my middle son and his girlfriend, my youngest daughter and her best friend, and my youngest son. My oldest son who lives in NYC flew down to go on the cruise with us. Something magical happened on our Disney cruise!! My oldest son hooked up with my middle daughter's best friend and they have been together since! So I always remind them that magical things

happen at Disney!! My very favorite of all was Castaway Cay. I would be happy to just go there!! Anyway, reading all your stories makes me want to book another one right now!!

I have just spent ALL day reading your trip report!!! (I LOVE reading finished reports all at one time!!) Of course, I had to take breaks, pick up ds, take him to golf practice, make dinner, go to the store...but in between all that I managed to really enjoy your trip report!!!

I was so glad Kyle pulled it out in the end and made it such a magical trip for you.

I miss the Tampa Bay area. We just moved this past July from St. Petersburg/Clearwater to Alabama to be near my sick father. I was born in FL and REALLY miss it!!!! (plus miss those wonderful day trips to visit the Mouse!!) We are big time Bucs fans!!! We had season tickets for years (this year we missed the cut off date to pay for them...I"m so bummed!!! I still wanted to fly down for a game or two if possible...and just sell the other tix!!)

I hope you are still enjoying the area and are settled in a new home and jobs by now!

Hello,

I am new to the DISboards and I have so enjoyed reading all the posts about your adventures on the different Disney cruises! We went on the 4 day cruise a couple years ago after spending time at WDW. We had a blast! There was 13 of us. My husband and I, my oldest daughter, her husband and my two

granddaughters, my middle son and his girlfriend, my youngest daughter and her best friend, and my youngest son. My oldest son who lives in NYC flew down to go on the cruise with us. Something magical happened on our Disney cruise!! My oldest son hooked up with my middle daughter's best friend and they have been together since! So I always remind them that magical things

happen at Disney!! My very favorite of all was Castaway Cay. I would be happy to just go there!! Anyway, reading all your stories makes me want to book another one right now!!

I hope you booked one! I think the only help for Disney cruise addiction is having another one booked to obsess over.

As you can see below, our next one is now less than 7 months away!

I have just spent ALL day reading your trip report!!! (I LOVE reading finished reports all at one time!!) Of course, I had to take breaks, pick up ds, take him to golf practice, make dinner, go to the store...but in between all that I managed to really enjoy your trip report!!!

I was so glad Kyle pulled it out in the end and made it such a magical trip for you.

I miss the Tampa Bay area. We just moved this past July from St. Petersburg/Clearwater to Alabama to be near my sick father. I was born in FL and REALLY miss it!!!! (plus miss those wonderful day trips to visit the Mouse!!) We are big time Bucs fans!!! We had season tickets for years (this year we missed the cut off date to pay for them...I"m so bummed!!! I still wanted to fly down for a game or two if possible...and just sell the other tix!!)

I hope you are still enjoying the area and are settled in a new home and jobs by now!

We love the area and bought a home in Land O' Lakes. I commute to New Port Richey for one job, into Tampa (over off Bruce B Downs) for the other.

I really love the Sand Hill Cranes all over the place. Several couple that hang out around our neighborhood have babies now. Too sweet!

I want to go to a Bucs game SO bad!

Thanks for reading my trippie Writing it really helped with those post cruise blues.

SHE'S BACK!!!

(oh and that comes out sounding so menacing!!!) :rotfl: (Jack Nicholson not included...)

TR will begin soon... I'm hoping to be able to bring a laptop with me and run up enormous amounts of my businesses expense account by cruising online!!!

I will be traveling with a special Mascot - who has appeared here on the boards... He will have his own TR... :scared1:

I'm loving this trip report! I was on The Magic one year after your trip on The Wonder (March 1/08) and I am in serious withdrawl right now. So I'm on the Dis reading trip reports to get my little fix of DCL tonight. I've only made it to page 7 of your TR, but I'll be back for more tomorrow!

Are the beach pictures at the beginning of your report from Kauai? That beach looks beautiful. You mentioned a trip report from that trip. Care to share the link?

I'm off to read a few more pages of your TR.

Ok folks!

Go check out Planky's trip report!

He's going through the Panama Canal!

I'll see if I can find the Kauai trip report over on that other board for mentally unstable persons with light complexions and I'll PM it to you Dreamer! It's mostly just pictures, no vomit!:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter