What is/are your child(ren)'s name(s)?

My boys are Cole Jeffrey and Drew Joseph. I am expecting number 3 and playing the name game also. Right now we are leaning toward Reese Elizabeth for a girl and Bay Christian For a boy. Both of my Boys were going to be Grace Elizabeth if they were girls but it has gotten so popular. Another boys name that has always been in the mix is James(I love the name but I want a non-nickname name if I can help it and don't want to wind up with an unexpected Jimmy). Can't wait to here some more names, we have plenty of time to change our minds a few more times.

We picked an "old" name for our now 6 year old DS: Everett William

We could not agree on any other names!
Middle name is a family name.

Our DD is Fiona Kathleen. I wanted a unique name because my parents picked unique names for all of their kids. However Shrek came out after we had already picked her name so kids always mentions Princess Fiona when they hear her name. We decided on Fiona because it has Scottish origins but it is also a very popular name in Ireland so it represents both sides of my DD's heritage. Kathleen is my husband's only sister's name plus it sounded good with the first name.

Elise Anne (Anne is my grandma's name and my middle name)
Erin Constance (Connie was my MIL who passed away while I was pregnant-- couldn't say no to DH's request in that situation!)

Other names I loved:
Camille (call her Cammy, but DH didn't like this one)
Callie (DH did like this one, but thought it sounded like a nickname, and we couldn't think of what the "longer" name would be. Maybe Calista, but that was a bit too trendy for us)

Alexander William

I also loved Evan for a boy (my maiden name was Evans, but DH said that was a "wimpy" sounding name. One of those weird associations from childhood, I guess)

Jesse Scott
Melinda Helen
Kristi Kathleen
Tyler Mark

Soren...Soren because it's scandinavian (which we are--love that Norwegian pavilion at EPCOT, :rotfl: ) and also because it's not able to be shortened into a nickname, which I personally don't care for. I also like it because it's a name you don't hear too often.

Benjamin Charles
Tyler Joseph
Eileen Rose

All of the middle names are in honor of family members. And Eileen was my grandmother's name and we both loved it and couldn't resist using it once again. We didn't know whether or not we were having a boy or a girl until they were born so we had other names in reserve: Maeve Elizabeth and Liam Owen.

:goodvibes

Megan Louise (my Mother's name was Louise)

Michaela Jane (pronounced Makayla) (Jane is my middle name)

Patrick John

Patrick because my husband was set on the name, and John after my grandfather.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and have fun with the names!

I have ...
Emily Elizabeth and Owen Quinn.

I know, I know Emily is a top ten name, but she is named after my grandmother - someone very special to me. :goodvibes

Mine are:

Jordan David ~ David is my dh's name

Ryan Daniel ~ Daniel is dh's twin brother's name

Kristin Samantha ~ Samantha is my favorite grandmother's name. We usually call her Krissy, or Kris now, as she's getting older. She doesn't like to be called Kristin for some reason!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter