What is/are your child(ren)'s name(s)?

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
I recently found out I am pregnant an figure it's never too soon to start playing the name game. I scanned books and websites with my first child. I thought it would be fun to get some ideas here.

If you feel comfortable sharing I would appreciate it if you would post your child's 1st name. Thanks!

Erin Elizabeth (Elizabeth is my first name)

and

Ryan Michael (Michael is dh's first name)...

the kids love having our names as their middle names.

My son's name is David. (You probably could have gotten that from my Dis name, huh? lol!). David is my dad's name, so his name was truly a no-brainer for me. My dad is my hero, my best friend (besides my dh of course) and the best grandpa ever.

Davi'd middle name is Jennings, which is my MIL's maiden name. I chose it mainly because before I even knew I was pregnant, a co-worker suggested it saying it sounded very presidential (lol) - David Jennings Hamilton. I liked it, so I chose it!

My daughter's name is Rebecca. I just liked it, and it sounded nice with David. David and Rebecca. I am not into trendy names, I wanted solid, sturdy, tried and true names.

Her middle name is Lynne. That was my favorite aunt's middle name who died from complications from MS at a very early age.

Cameron Thompson (Thompson is my mom's maiden name)

Clayton Arthur (Arthur is my husbands, and his fathers and grandfathers middle name)

Collin Alan (Alan is my dad's middle name)

Alexander Jeffrey (Jeffrey was my cousin's name that died at age 25, and I have loved the name Alex since I was a kid)

My son is Gavin Keith...Keith was my brother's name...he passed away several years ago.

My daugher is Kendall Christine...Christine is my MIL's name.

The first names I got out of the Anne Geddes name book. I wanted names that are different, but not TOO different.

Congrats on the baby!

And BACKFORMORE...it seems we're going to FLA the same time!

Dawn McG

My 2 children are my parents only grandchildren. There are 20 some on my husband's side! So, both of my kids were named after someone in my family.

DS is Ryan Anthony--Anthony is my grandfather's name and my dad's middle name

DD is Allison Kay--Kay is my mom's name

Good luck with your pregnancy!

Kaylin Anne (Anne was my husband's grandmother.)
Logan Gene (Gene is DH.)

Logan LOVES having Daddy's name as his middle name. He often calls himself Logan Daddy Turner. I originally wasn't thrilled about his middle name being Gene because I don't (um) love the name... I'm really glad I went along with it because he is sooooooo proud of it. (He's 5.)

Kristina Erin
Caitlin Marie
Joseph Ryan
Michael Brendan
Patrick Sean

(all from a special Irish name book give to us from DH's father with a highly suggestive notion that we keep the names Irish and Catholic.

Personally I love our tradional names.
And my Michael has never had another Michael in his classes.

Rachael Alison
Andrew David but I dont think we have ever called him Andrew...we call him Andy David

Chloë Bella (dd-5) Chloë means blooming, Bella means Beautiful (hence my name)

Brody Taylor (ds-2) Brody means brother

Sadie Lisette (dd-9 months) Sadie means Princess

hi there, my 3 kids names are

Jayme Elizabeth (middle name is after both my grandmas)
Kole Erik William (middle names are after both his grandpas)
Kyana Krystene (middles name is part of both her grandmas names into one-christina and irene)

sharon

My Kiddo's names are:

Candace DeeAnn
Courtney Dawn
Joshua Daniel
Carly Denae

Enjoy and let us know what you decide to name the baby!

DD is Kendall Noel. She isn't named after anyone. I just liked the name.

Tristan Alexander & Madison Paige....neither are named after any relatives. Tristan from the movie Legends of the Fall (Brad Pitts character :love:) and Alexander just went well with it. And Madisons name was chosen out of a book at the hospital LOL We just liked the name and thought Paige went well.

My DD's name is Caleigh, we pronounce it "Callie". People always mispronounce it so you might not want to choose a name like that :laughing:

Rachel
Noah- we knew no Noahs when our DS was born... then found 3 in our neighborhood! But he's the only one at church and at our school... so not too common for an older name. Very traditional.

They are twins & we didn't know gender before they were born so we had 2 other names as well: Matthew and Emily.

I know you didn't ask, but my name is Natalie... hated it as a child (the 60's :hippie: )- no other Natalies; love it as an adult- not many other Natalies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter