What is/are your child(ren)'s name(s)?

DS - Peter Jacob, we call him PJ. He was named after my husband who is also Peter.

DD - Cameran Madison - We debated for months over a girl's name and then one day I just Cameran, let's name her Cameran and it just stuck. We both loved it instantly and just knew that she was Cameran. 2 weeks before my c-section with her, I tried changing her name....(hormones :laughing:) to Paris Juliana so that she would be PJ just like her brother, but we couldn't stop calling her Cameran :rotfl: Once she was born we knew that she was a Cameran. We call her Cams, or Cami, or Camadi ( a combination of Cameran and Madison). Sometimes I call her Kiki or Kiks.

DS's name is:

Layne Michael

we got the name from the movie 8 Seconds about bullrider Lane Frost. My ex used to ride bulls and it fit perfectly. I really couldn't imagine another name. :)

My mother's first name is Zillah! Your step daughter is the first person I have ever heard of with the same name. My mom has never gone by it though, her middle name is Jean and that's what she has always been called.

Another Zillah!!! :banana: I will have to tell her that! She will be happy to see that it really is not a made up name! We have pointed it out to her in the Bible, which helps. I am sure someday she will be happy not to be in a sea of Hailey or Kayley or Madison.....

I am still really dislike Raven as a middle name though....way to Edgar Allen Poe for me....:headache:

congrats. It's hard picking names because what sounds good as a childs name, doesn't always sound good for an adult.
our kids are:
Mia Rae
Noah Michael
Isabela Grace

my cousins kids are
Amelia
Adelaide

My kids are named
DD Elizabeth Grace (after our grandmothers)
DD Eden Brooke (We just thought it was a pretty name)
DS Noah David (David is my husbands first name and we just liked Noah)
We have a fourth on the way and it is a girl we are completely stumped.

Our eldest son is Charlie, We choose this name just because I liked it.

Our eldest daughter is Chelsea Louise, Chelsea after our fave football (soccer) team and Louise as it`s my middle name.

Our younger son is Lex Roman, Lex after the train station near to the hotel in which he was conceived in new york :rotfl2: and Roman as he is the owner of Chelsea football club.

Our younger daughter is Angel Natalia, Angel because we was gonna call her Seraphina which means an order of angels but thought Seraphina was a little to long and Natalia after her auntie Natalie who was my birthing partner.

My DD's name is Raigan Marie. I was about 8 months pregnant and did not have a name for a girl (did not know the sex of the baby) and I was watching The Exorcist and her name is Reagan!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I said I got to have that name if I have a girl. I just changed the spelling abit.

Congrats! This part is so much fun...and a bit nerve racking too. My DD is "Ashleigh". I figured if I were going to give her one of the most popular names, I was going to spell it different. Oh, bty...I'm "Jennifer". I had at least two in each class with me growing up...no unique names here!

DS1 Christopher Douglas-just names we liked
DS2 Zachary Blair-name we liked and family name (Blair)
DD1 Shelby Lynn-name we liked and my sister
DD2 Zoe May-this was interesting. We had a hard time deciding on a name, but I decided that we needed to have a short name. I was tired of teaching all these kids to write these long names, so I demanded we pick a three letter name, which in the end, I love. We also considered Mia and Ian.

I have two sons. My older one is Philip Oscar. The little one is Jonathan Steven. Their first trip to WDW will be in July 2008!

-Bonnie

I have already posted my elder sons name, of Cullen Josh, but on Friday we added to our family with Seth James.

Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter