What is/are your child(ren)'s name(s)?

I have
Zachary Ryan-- 4/89
Madison Jewell-- 12/02

My other 2 are ^V^'s
Skyler 6/01
Bailey 1/02

When I had DD the other 2 names I really liked are Reagan and Kennedy and Teague (Teek)
A Middle name I was going to use was Avery as is a family name.

DD got Jewell as it is DH's grandmothers name.

For boys, I liked
Mason,
Quinn
Brady

I have 3 boys and their names are Sullivan, Owen and Connor.

A funny side story: Owen was suppose to be a girl, according to the ultrasound. We had decided on the name Camden. Then out popped a little boy :) (btw...I realize Camden is used for both boys and girls, but at the time I hadn't convinced dh to go with Camden for a boy).

Naming a baby is so much fun!

My DS (8) is Jackson Adam

He is called Jackson, not Jack. Nothing wrong with Jack but we like Jackson better & so far DS prefers to be called Jackson vs. Jack.
One "rule" we had is we will not name our child(ren) after anyone. We wanted our child to have their own unique name.

If he was a girl he would have been a Jessica, we were still undecided on the middle name, although leaning towards Michelle.

We had a much easier time coming up with boy's names vs girl's names. We only had one girl name we liked (Jessica) but many boy's names we liked. Jackson Adam was at the top so that is what we went with ;)

Have fun naming your baby

Hi!

My kids names are Courtney Jean and Collin Jaycob. When we have a third, he will be Colton Joshua or she will be Chelsey Jayne.

Have fun!

I kinda let my husband pick out our names. We have divorced/remarried parents and so many Davids and Williams that we didn't do famiy names. If we had, I would have done my Grandmother's middle name: Echo because of the story of how she pined for her love. Only regret is that the 1st and 3rd sound alot alike which we didn't realize until I started hollering!
Our kid's names:
Jordan Paige
Alexander Brenton
Corbin Reed (was NOT named after Corbin B from High School Musical and besides Corbin Bernstien, it seemed pretty original)
My Brother's kids (don't know why they did the first letter thing):
Mallory
Mason
My Sister's kids (she used older family names):
Leighton Bedford
Forrest Maxwell (we call him Max)
Isabelle

We have:
DD12 - Anna Kate, we call her Katie - Named after John Denver's daughter. We saw him in concert when DH and I were first dating and JD introduced his daughter on stage. I was hooked. Her name is also very similar to the name her birthmother had chosen.

DD5 - Savannah Ashlyn - When we found out we were adopting DD#2 we let DD#1 chose her name. So she wanted her sister's name to "be like mine." Also, her middle name is a combination of her birthmother's name and the name she had chose.

We love our precious DD's and the wonderful mom's who gave them life and them gave them up!

Mine are:

Kelley Ashton-No, she was not named after Ashton Kutcher. Nobody had heard of him back then. I actually got her middle name from a character in the book/TV miniseries "North and South".

Caroline Elizabeth-My middle name is Elizabeth.

I love baby names!!

I have lots of names for you: (lotsa nieces/nephews)
My girls are:
Taylor Jo
Mackenzie Rae
Brooklyn Rose

Nieces/Nephews
Jordan Marie (girl)
Kennedy Danielle (girl)
Joshua John (boy)
Fiona Grace (girl)
Blade Warren (boy)
Porter Daniel (boy)
Dallin Lloyd (boy)
Gryffin Daniel (boy)
Jefferson Harold (boy)
Ivy Lynn (girl)

**all my nephews are named after *someone* bt only 2 nieces have middle names after someone**

Have fun & congrats on your pregnancy!! :goodvibes

Ethan Parker
Ella Elizabeth

Didn't intentionally do the same letter thing... I got Ethan because I was watching "Gattaca" one night (anyone remember this movie?) with Ethan Hawke (whom I love) and lying in bed 7 months pregnant with no boy name I loved--it suddenly hit me :) And he is so our Ethan. I cannot imagine life without my Ethan.

Our daughter is named Ella because I think it is distinctive and different. It has a lovely sound, I think. Some people mistake it for "Ellen", but we gently correct that because she is definately an Ella. My funny, precious Ella.

Sometimes names just suit the people they are attached to so perfectly. I'm sure the name the OP chooses will be just the right thing. Keep us updated!

My 3 boys are...

-Joshua Logan -16 (we call him Logan-just loved the name)
-Ravi Alexander -5 ( called Ravi..pronounced rah-vee ...my dh is half Indian and wanted an easy to pronounce Indian name in the family- Alexander just sounded nice with it and I've always loved it)
-Solomon Christopher -3(Solly for short- will probably be called Sol when he is older)

and my 16 mnth old DD is Eleanor Grace (Eleanor was my beloved Aunts name-she passed away a few years ago and I LOVE the name Grace. We call her Gracie)

My sisters kids are...
Skylar Lynn-8 (Lynn is my mothers middle name as well as my own)
Cheney Marie -7( Marie is my sisters middle name)
David Miles -6 (David is after his father but we call him Miles)
Gabriel Reese -4 (we call him Reese)

Good luck finding the right name.

First of all, Congratulations!! :yay: Our children's names are:
Jacob Christopher (Christopher is DH's middle name)
Hannah Elaine (Elaine is my middle name as well as my mom's, grandma's, great grandma's, and great great grandma's)

Have fun choosing a name! :goodvibes

I have 2 boys

Joshua Timothy
Caleb Jeremiah

Once the second boy was born, we decided to name him Caleb because in the Old Testament, Joshua and Caleb were the 2 good spies that were sent in to spy on Canaan. My mother-in-law to this day calls them her "good spies".

DD is Ava Louise -- Louise is my mother's name, Ava is simply a name we liked.

Ironically, my DD doesn't go by Ava -- she likes to be called "Honey." She says that's her nickname. :)

My youngest niece is named Ava Louise. Ava they just liked and Louise is my Grandmother's middle name. :goodvibes

My sister's other children's names are:
Eliot Desayles (3) (girl) Desayles is her dad's grandma's name. Weird. Took awhile to get used to.

Jack Miles (8) (boy) Jack after his dad's high school music teacher who is a jazz genius around our state and Miles after Miles Davis.

My two daughter's are:

Lydia Becky (5)

Helena Ann (1) (pronounced Helen-uh)

My mother's name was Becky Ann and she passed away from cancer when I was newly pregnant with Lydia.

My step daughter's name is Zillah Raven (10). I am not fond of it. It was completely her mother's choice. Luckily she has coal black hair so it fits.

My step daughter's name is Zillah Raven (10). I am not fond of it. It was completely her mother's choice. Luckily she has coal black hair so it fits.

My mother's first name is Zillah! Your step daughter is the first person I have ever heard of with the same name. My mom has never gone by it though, her middle name is Jean and that's what she has always been called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter