What is/are your child(ren)'s name(s)?

We have

Drake Anders- no nick names, sometimes DH calls him Drago :confused:

and

Jillian Mary---She signs her school work Jilly. I call her Jillybean, bean, or my beanie baby. Funny to see two Jillybeans!!

Our first is Colin Michael Ernest.

We chose Colin because we both liked it (we shortlisted Ethan, Owen and Jacob). Michael is my DH's name and Ernest was DH's nonno's (grandpa's) name (well, Ernesto...)

If our next is a girl, we're going with Amelia. Of course, because we don't have another boy's name picked, we'll end up having another boy! :rotfl:

My boys are Jacob and Levi
If Jake had been a girl he would have been Miranda and If Levi had been a girl he would now be Kaitlynn.

Andrew, Drew, Andy was another boys name we really liked... But when Levi popped out he was "Levi";)

Riley Joseph (Joseph-My Dad, Riley was first boy in my family)
Joseph Nicholas (Both Grandfathers)
Emme Nicole (Emme, just because, (BTW, frontwards and backwards!) and Nicole, feminine of Grandfather Nicholas)
Nathan Michael (Nathan just because...Simple and fits with our Long Italian last name and Michael-DH middle Name)
Next Baby Due in June 2008? Who knows?!?!?

Mary Kathryn, we call her Mary Kate, she likes the formal Mary Kathryn princess:
and
Annabeth Hope,:cheer2: more commonly known as Sissy. I used to hate when ppl did that to little girls, but now I understand how it happens.

Good luck with the pregnancy:yay: ...good vibes for no morning sickness!!:scared:

We have
Ashleigh-11, Andrea-11,
Ashley-10, Alexis-10,
Alicia-8, Rebecca-8
Sasha-4

our next girl will be
Audrianna and if it is a boy Tristen

My DD (13) is Shennon Elizabeth (NOT pronounced SHANNNON, but SHEN-ON, it's the Irish pounounciation of Shannon).

DS (11) is Thomas Everett. :love:

My daughter is Keegan Elizabeth, she is 3 weeks old today!

My DH wanted Kendall, but we compromised and if we have another girl she will be Kendall Sage.

Daughter - Megan Ashleigh
Son - Hayden Michael
And no, we didn't get the name from the actor playing Anakin/Darth Vader, we got it from Hayden Fox on the TV show Coach.

But, Megan was almost named Rhiannon (after the Fleetwood Mac song). I always thought that it was pretty, but decided to give her a name that she could find on things...unlike mine...

I edited to add that had Hayden been a girl, we had decided on Kylie MacKenzie (it means daughter of the great leader, so DH liked that).

CONGRADULATIONS!!! How wonderful.

My daughters name is
Nadia Amber
and we are trying for a second baby
if its a girl we are planning to name her
Penelope Rachel
But we don't have a name yet for a boy.
Good Luck!

My little girl is named
Tawney Mae
My favorite actress when I was a kid was Tawny Kitaen. The first time I heard the name I was hooked on it. And Mae is my mothers middle name. I was going to have her middle name be Sapphire, and thank God my sister talked me out of it...hehe.

I was going to have her middle name be Sapphire, and thank God my sister talked me out of it...hehe.

I thank God that my aunts talked my mother out of naming me what she wanted to...Summer Starshine...and yes, she was a hippie. She even had an explanation as to why she liked that name, something about me most likely being conceived while camping in the summer with the stars shining... EEEEW, TMI!!!

Summer, not so bad, but Starshine...wouldn't have had lots more fights in school...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter