What is the age gap between you and your siblings?

two years between my brother and I. I had a sister who was 16 months younger, but she passed of Breast Cancer when she was 37, miss her.

I'm the second of 4. My older brother was 2 years older, my sister, 4 years younger and my younger brother is 5 years younger

My oldest sister is 19 years older than I. There were 6 of us. My parents continued a pattern of roughly 2 1/2 years between the first 2, then 5 years for the next. I'm the youngest. My sister closest in age to me is 2 1/2 years older. She's 5 years younger than the 4th. We were basically raised in pairs. Since I'm the youngest, I essentially had 5 moms, as I got older. One of my sisters made that difficult. The rest were nurturing & made my life better.

Last edited:
Oldest brother was 15 months old when Middle brother was born. Oldest brother was 5 years, 11 months old when I was born. So middle brother and I are ~ 4.5 years apart.

We have a weird family makeup since I am the youngest of 4 but my parent’s only child they had together. But if you look at all four of us, there is about a 3 year gap between each. I only grew up with one Sister and she’s 5 years older than me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter