What is the Best ride in all of Orlando?

kmk1180

"Today's a good day to Win a Trip to Disney World.
With Disney buying Marvel, there's been alot of talk about this ride and that ride.
I don't even know if I have an answer to this.
But What do you think if the Greatest or Best ride in Orlando at any theme park?

As far as the parks in general are concerned Disney has it hands down, but the best ride ANYWHERE has to be Spiderman at Universal's Islands of Adventure

I have to say disney is my very favorite. I really don't like the atmosphere at universal, compared to disney. However, universal has way better rides, and themeing. I agree spiderman is my favorite.

It's such a matter of personal taste and preference, but for me it's Soarin'. I have yet to have anything beat it, anywhere I've ever been.

Spidey! Went last year with fotl & did this one over & over with our boys... so very cool! :cool1: (the fotl def added to the enjoyment too)

I'm pretty fond of the ME busride from MCO to my Disney resort! It is def. thrilling and exciting!

As I think about it I gotta say Mission Space or Tower or Terror.
MS is totally realistic. The real version, not the wimp one.
That lift off is so realistic, I have no doubt that's what it feels like to
lift off in the shuttle.

ToT...totally unique possible the best theming and special effects.
There are other drop rides but nothing like that.

I know alot of people say Spiderman but I rode it, it was fun and good.
But I guess I don't get the hype. Seems like a bunch of short videos
as you go from one part of the ride the the next. I mean it's nicely presented and very well done. If I was there I definately would ride but to me nothing I would say I had to make a trip to that park to do.

Where as ToT, I gotta do that every trip.

As I think about it I gotta say Mission Space or Tower or Terror.
MS is totally realistic. The real version, not the wimp one.
That lift off is so realistic, I have no doubt that's what it feels like to
lift off in the shuttle.

ToT...totally unique possible the best theming and special effects.
There are other drop rides but nothing like that.

I know alot of people say Spiderman but I rode it, it was fun and good.
But I guess I don't get the hype. Seems like a bunch of short videos
as you go from one part of the ride the the next. I mean it's nicely presented and very well done. If I was there I definately would ride but to me nothing I would say I had to make a trip to that park to do.

Where as ToT, I gotta do that every trip.

Yes, completely forgot MS, great ride, easy version is fun but the original one is a free face lift, love it.

Probably my favorite ride in Orlando would be the Hulk roller coaster. My brother and I were at USIA a few days after 9/11, and the park was pretty empty, so we got to ride it like 10 times.

Tied for second would be Soarin' and Spiderman, with Everest not too far behind.

These are all kind of close together for me, not one is a hands down better IMO, but I would rank them like this.

1. Spiderman
2. Jurassic Park River Adventure
3. The Mummy
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Haunted Mansion

My personal favorite is the Mummy ride at Universal but I definitely think that Spiderman is the overall best.

This is like asking: "What's your favorite flavor at the ice cream shop?"

I've got a four-way tie between Hulk, Soarin, ToT, and POTC. Of course, if Orlando ever gets a clone of Journey to the Center of the Earth from Tokyo DisneySea, I'm sure I'll have a new favorite. ;)

I was hugely disappointed in Spidey in January. It had always been quite dark that lent itself to the story, but it was like it was daytime. We were also the only riders I think. It had been number one, but now I'd have to say The Simpson's Ride. It is pure fun and smart. I only go to USO occasionally, and only for a day, but this is one good ride.
BTW we do both parks in one day off season and ride nearly everything we care to. Missed MIB in Jan, and several things that just weren't open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter