What is the Best ride in all of Orlando?

I think it would have to be between the Mummy and Spiderman. This past time My husband and I were at Disney, we took a day and spent it at Universal studios and IOA and my husband and I both agreed these by far are two of the best rides. I hadn't ridden the mummy since October of 2006 and that was such a thrill. Spiderman is always so much fun!

I like Disney more than Universal. To me the absolute best ride in Orlando is Spiderman.

This is like asking: "What's your favorite flavor at the ice cream shop?"

I've got a four-way tie between Hulk, Soarin, ToT, and POTC. Of course, if Orlando ever gets a clone of Journey to the Center of the Earth from Tokyo DisneySea, I'm sure I'll have a new favorite. ;)

I would be very interested to hear about the ride at DisneySea and did you do a trip report for DisneySea would love to read it, thanks.

Its a tie between Mummy and Expedition Everest.

For the magic....... come on everyone....

It's A small world After All, it's a small world after all, its.........

Nope -Soarin really, just had to get that tune going in everyone's head....

Tessa

1. Spiderman, state-of-the-art technologically

2. All the big thrillers like Mummy, Mission Space, Tower of Terror, Soarin, Ex Everest, etc.

3. But IMO the heart and soul of Disney is on the very funny and mild family rides like Splash Mt and Big Thunder Mt.

Got to say

1. spider man
2. Hulk (the first time you ride it is the best)
3. R.R.
4. ToT

But nothing beats the Disney "experience".

Island of Adventure (themed very well) and US are half day parks.

With Disney buying Marvel, there's been alot of talk about this ride and that ride.
I don't even know if I have an answer to this.
But What do you think if the Greatest or Best ride in Orlando at any theme park?

the best ride in Orlando to me is The Skycoaster. the WORLD's Tallest. :goodvibes but that's just my opinion.:hippie:

the best ride in Orlando to me is The Skycoaster. the WORLD's Tallest. :goodvibes but that's just my opinion.:hippie:

Oh, excellent choice. I forgot about that. I did that some years back. That was one of the only rides (attractions) that ever gave me a pause before doing it. The view from up top is unlike anything else you will find on any other ride.

I've added a Youtube video of it for those who aren't familiar with what it is. This ride is definitely not for those who are squeamish about heights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1vNRw4BUA

Here's another, with a better, close up look to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadUR9P7ecc

For me the bst is Tower of Terror, the themeing and spectacle is just amazing and makes it unforgettable.

Second to that is Jaws just because its a classic.

I enjoyed Spiderman but had to ride it alone cause my wife gets sick on simulators.

For this reason I havn't rode Soarin' yet cause my wife is worried she'll get motion sickness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter