What is the Best ride in all of Orlando?

These are all kind of close together for me, not one is a hands down better IMO, but I would rank them like this.

1. Spiderman
2. Jurassic Park River Adventure
3. The Mummy
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Haunted Mansion

forgot about HM..That is a classic. hard to think any of the others will stand the test of time like that one has.

To me is EE and then the Dueling Dragons, then RnRC and then The Mummy. If I could have all of them in a single park I would be in heaven! :cloud9:

Tower of Terror
Rockin Roller Coaster
Spiderman
Buzzlighyears Space Ranger Spin
Toy Story Mania
Soarin'
Hulk
Teamboat Springs at Blizzard Beach '*** all the family can ride together we have to ride it several times

Have not done any rides at Sea World - haven't been there for a long time!

Disney is my favorite place - just a much better atmosphere and the cast members make it for me

These are all kind of close together for me, not one is a hands down better IMO, but I would rank them like this.

1. Spiderman
2. Jurassic Park River Adventure
3. The Mummy
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Haunted Mansion

move HM to the top of the pile & replace JP w/Splash Mt & im there, long as i get to sneak in Donald's Philharmonic & Small World:goodvibes

TOT
RNRC
The Mummy
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion

and the future Harry Potter rides, lol!

Bluto's Barge (I can ride this one over & over when it's hot with FOTL!!) :cool1:
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! (Dueling Dragons/Hulk is too thrilling for me!)
Simpson's
Splash Mountain

1. Dueling Dragons (fire then ice... although idk what they're retheming for HP)
2. Mummy
3. Spiderman
4. Expedition Everest
5. Tower of Terror

For me...

Forgot about the Simpsons! That was the best simulator ever, and I was prepared to hate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter