What is the best surge protector out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how Floridaman999 again wastes bandwidth. Since he has nothing honest to contribute to "What is the best surge protector out there?", then he resorts to another 'off topic' cheapshot. He could learn from over 100 years of well proven science. But that means he must confront his pre-existing beliefs. Posting a cheapshot is emotionally easier.

Nothing replaces well proven science. What is the best protector out there? One that makes a low impedance (ie less than 10 foot) connection to single point earth ground. And that is rated at least 50,000 amps. A protector is only as effective as its earth ground.

He never once even asked what constitutes a sufficient earth ground. That question would mean he wants to learn.
It's not that I don't want to learn, I just don't care to learn from you. You seem a bit angry and I don't learn well from angry people.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Since the original question has been answered numerous times, by numerous posters and the discussion has now turned into another type of thread not allowed on the DIS, this one is now closed.

Thanks for playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter