What is the biggest sign that your gertting old(er)

Getting a senior discount............without asking.
DH is 63 and would rather pay full price than admit it but I insist on a senior's discount for him anytime one is available. :rotfl2:Hey, if I have to be arm candy for a geezer there should at least be some compensation, right? (Lord, where have all the years gone? :eek: )

DH is 63 and would rather pay full price than admit it but I insist on a senior's discount for him anytime one is available. :rotfl2:Hey, if I have to be arm candy for a geezer there should at least be some compensation, right? (Lord, where have all the years gone? :eek: )

Arm candy for a geezer :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Our local grocery (IGA) starts senior discount at age 55. I am always happy to shop on Senior Day and get my 5% back. I discovered that DH doesn't do this (he's only 57) and straightened him out, LOL! I think he's more afraid of me than embarrassed by his age, because he's now getting the discount! :thumbsup2

Agree with low key, getting up and those first few steps......ohhh

and then there is the reading glasses, the trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night, going to bed early

Arm candy for a geezer :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Our local grocery (IGA) starts senior discount at age 55. I am always happy to shop on Senior Day and get my 5% back. I discovered that DH doesn't do this (he's only 57) and straightened him out, LOL! I think he's more afraid of me than embarrassed by his age, because he's now getting the discount! :thumbsup2
::yes:: You go girl! 10% off is 10% off, right?

I hurt my back doing the dishes. I just twisted the wrong way loading the dishwasher. That is when I knew it was all down hill from there.

When I start to get up and my dds rush to me and ask if I need help! Like others have said: everything hurts and doesn't work right, my first few steps are cartoonish, I can't see with my glasses or without them! Also, I'm not quite as adventurous as I used to be, I look at things and think if I do that I might break a hip :):)

Funny(not) you should ask.
WHEN YOU LOSE MEDICATION. How you ask?
I WISH I KNEW.....

i SLEEP AT MY SISTER'S 5 NIGHTS A WEEK to be there for my MOM, FOR NOW, SINCE MY FATHER PASSED AND MY SISTER WORKS 3RD SHIFT.
I started using a cream ZYCLARA to treat Actincic Keratosis (precancer lesion) last week. Therefore I took it to her home. I was leaving it there but on THURS, I knew I'd be home the next 2 nights so into my purse it went. HAVENT seen it since. Didn't realize it until last night FRI. Now its 24 hrs later and I STILL HAVE NO idea where it is. Trash has been opened and picked thru, as have every other conceivable place . My sister has checked her place.
I am beyond bummed. The expense to purchase this again and to have to start the process all over. I am flabberghasted as to where it is............

Going to nursing school at 40 with a pack of 20-somethings.... :sad: I wanted to mom all of them and tell them to quit wasting their youth. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter