What is the biggest sign that your gertting old(er)

Falling asleep on the couch watching television relatively early in the evening!:laughing:
I started watching a show on Netflix. Watched the pilot and moved on to episode 2. You know how you're tired and your head nods for a fraction of a second and you immediately jerk it back up? That happened and in that fraction of a second, I was on episode 7, LOL.

I calibrate pressure and temperature transmitters at work. I was trying to read the serial number stamped on the metal data plate to record it on the calibration record and was turning it around at different angles in the light to try to read it. Those stamped numbers are very difficult to read, or so I thought. The guy I was working with laughs at me, opens the desk drawer and says, "try these" as he hands me a pair of reading glasses. I just chucked at him and put them on and "WOW!" Eye opening experience! (pun intended :D) I couldn't believe the stamped numbers were actually easily read and it was just my eyes. Stopped after work that evening and bought a 3 pack of readers to spread around work.

It's a toss up between tinnitus, readers and knees.
Guess I'll go with knees, but those started bothering me when I was 15. Figure skating does a job on 'em. They don't get better over time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter