What is the current Yankee Candle you got burning?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Got Rainbow's End burning right now..
Almost done, and can't wait to start on another..:)

Pineapple Paradise in a tart burner!

Karen

Not a YC its one of At Home America's ( Im kind of partial to those lol )Banana Nut Muffin

YUMMMMMMMMM

Christmas cookie has been the favorite the past few days, although it is not actually going right now

If I were home it would be Island Mango...a great scent for summer

Cherry. I can't wait to start a new one either!

BTW- what do you do when you are burning a votive and you can't stand it? Do you throw it away? How do you get it out of the holder? Do you burn it in the bathroom?

You can't throw it away....that's like a sin...Just grin & burn it..:o

I think my boss would have a problem with me if I were burning a canlde right now ;) The last one I burned though was Midsummer's Night. I am in the mood for Clean Cotton right now though :)

Hazelnut coffee in the living room AND in the kitchen. But I think I'm going to have to try Harvest next.

Eeeek! I don't have one going yet!! :eek: I almost killed off my Coconut Cake yesterday. Time to drag out the Orange Cupcake, Pineapple Paradise, Clean Cotton, or Coconut Bay. :bounce:

It smells like crap when you smell it in the store, but when you burn it & the scent fills the room....WONDERFUL!

Hzalenut coffe in the kitchen, and pineapple paradise in the living-room.

I'm at work too, but yesterday it was Seaside Holiday in the upstairs, Watermelon in the kitchen and downstairs, and Martha's Vineyard in the bathroom. :)

I think I had 14 candles going yesterday. :)

Island Mango (but its almost gone!)

Honeydew Melon upstairs..

2 tart warmers, they both have coconut in them.

I'm burning my Macintosh Apple...my very fav!

(I had to laugh at the Seaside smells like crap! I thought so too but maybe I'll give it a try since it smells better at home...lol..

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter