What is the funniest billboard you've ever seen?

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
I have two...

First one we always see driving through Kentucky on our way to Disney. It is a billboard for a Tattoo parlor and it says..

"Tattoo Charlie's - Done while you wait!" LOL

Like...where else ya gonna go while getting a tattoo? Gonna leave your arm there while you run errands? I always mean to take a picture of this and send it to Leno but I always forget.

Second one is here in Indianapolis. It is a billboard for a plumbing company and it says...

"We guarantee that our plumber will be on time and will smell good."

Do they guarantee he won't have plumbers crack? ;)

We also saw a bus bench downtown that said "Who's the Daddy? Dial 1-800-R-U-DADDY to find out"...LOL Not a billboard but it cracked me up none the less.

:p My DH worked on that Indy sign!!! I have a pic of it on my comp from him working on it the 7th.

haha, I know what your talking about..at the fair near us, there was some billboard about boots..i dunno. At the time it was halarious.

I saw a few in Maine that just crack me up every time I think of them..

One on the Maine Turnpike says, "If you lived here, you'd be home now.." Sure - rub it in, right??

Another sign near a Maine artists craft store said, "Why visit Maine and bring home souveniers from Taiwan?" Now there's any interesting concept - never thought of it that way till they pointed it out..

Then there was a sign for a hair salon - the name of it is "Curl Up & Dye".... :)

for a waste hauler - you know - the guys who service the Porta-Poties:

We're #1 in #2

:D

I like the Chick Fil A board with cows writing on it that they suggest the chicken.

There's a plumbing place that says..

A flush beats a full house..

Sher, I love those God ones too.

The only one I can remember now is..

"Don't make me come down there!"

GOD

There's a local towing service here in Richmond that uses the slogan "We Come To You" on their trucks.

WELL, DUH!!!! :p :crazy: :rolleyes: How many towing services are in business that don't??

number2.jpg

While driving on I-95 in Georgia in 1980, I passed a bill board that said............

"We, the farmers of Georgia apologize to the farmers of the nation for electing J. Carter to the White House"

A local electrician in my town had a billboard that read:

__________ ___________ Electricians, Let Us Remove Your Shorts! :earseek:

Adam aka Big Dude

Can't remember the wording exactly - but it was a bilboard in Ireland - that showed a woman playin a couple of sports (maybe basketball and tennis) and then a big shot of her in a sports bra and the caption said something like
some things weren't meant to bounce!

my FIL still talks about this everytime we are together!

A sign in front of a "No Tell, Motel"

"It's Better in the Bahamas, But It's Cheaper Here."

"Love Thy Neighbor Here"

VICKYLAN, don't forget the inimitable.........

"ROOMS BY THE HOUR" ;) ;) ;) ;) ......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter