What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

PrincessMo said:
Wow, i feel like we have the biggest gap. We got married at WDW in December and we are 9 1/2 years apart. He is right now 34 and I am 24. So, really I don't care what people think about the age thing........if I don't care, and my parents do care, what does it matter. He is my prince charming and we fit together so well. I just love him!

Have A Magical Day!

PrincessMo,
I think my fiance and I have you beat! I'm 23 and he is 33. We are a 10 year gap, but like you said, age doesn't matter. My fiance and I were both in the Army but our relationship was a secret for the first year because it would be illegal for us to date as I was commissioned and he was non commissioned. My parents only saw how happy I was and never knew who the person was so when they did meet them and found out our age difference they were just happy that I had found someone that made me feel the way I did. When he asked my dad if he could marry me (I was still gone in the Army and he was out) my dad said "yes" before he could even finish asking him. Don't worry, things will get better! :cloud9:

DH and I are both 26 now. We were both 24 when we got married. :)

happylalagirl said:
I am 30 (last Thursday) and my DH2B is going to be 30 on Mother's Day. :sunny: We have been together since our Sr. year in HS. So, by the time we are married in December we will have celebrated our 13th anniversary... talk about being sure of something... wow... :teeth: :wizard:

Happy belated birthday!
Wow! What a great day- DF is going to be 27 on Mother's Day too!

We're both 22 at the moment, autumn babies (though I'm exactly a month older), and have been together 4 years. We too are waiting on school graduations, since we both recently went back to school, so we will be 25 or 26 by the time our wedding rolls around. 'Til then, its planning as much as possible and saving every dollar we can!

I am 26 and DH is 25. We were 24 and 23 when we got married in 2004. We started dating in 1998. We met in Sept. 1994 - our lockers were next to each other freshman year of high school.

Im 23 and DH2B is 24. We've been together 9 years (Aug 25) and were high school sweethearts. :goodvibes Met the first day of my sophomore year, his freshman (I was the youngest in my class-13 as a freshman, 17 when I graduated) and it's been nothing but craziness ever since. We'll probably marry when I'm 25 and he's 26. :teeth: I can't wait!!!!! :banana:

I'm 23 and DH2B is 27. Our wedding day is also our 6 year anniversary.

We are both 21 and alot of our friends thing we are too young to get married. To me age is just a number, its the people who make a marriage work not how old they are or what the age difference is. We are both really happy and thats good enough for me!

We're both 28...only 3 months apart. We're getting married on NYE and our 4-year anniversay is in July.

We're both 25 right now but I'll be 26 a month before the wedding (and he will be a month after)

I am 21 and Danny is 25. We have the issue with people thinking we are too young, but we have known eachother for 10 years, been together 3 and a half and lived together almost 2 years. We are very excited about the wedding being so close. :love:

My DW is 23 and I'm 26 (I know kinda young) we've been married for 3 blissful yrs. We dated exactly 2 month b4 we got married. Best Choice i've ever made

I was 23 when we got married and DH turned 25 2 weeks after the wedding. We're 1 year, 5 months apart (DH is June, I'm November). We had been together over 4 years and engaged for 1 1/2 years. That was May 22, 2004 - Monday is our 2nd anniversary! :love:

We were the first of our friends to get married, but now that we're all 26/27 the weddings are really starting to happen. There are a bunch later this year.

I was 26 and he was 25 we're about 9 months apart in age. We dated for 5 years before we got married, and bought our house about a year before the wedding.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter