What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

I am 25 and my DF is 24, we will be 26 and 25 when we get married next year. We have only been dating for a year, but we have been friends since we were in 1st grade :p . Our son (well my son, but Ian is pretty much the only dad he knows) will be 5 when we get married.

I'm 22 and James is 25. When we get married I'll be about to turn 25 and he'll be 27. We'll have been dating 8 years. We started dating when I was a senior in high school, got engaged when I was a senior in undergrad, and we're waiting to get married until he graduates med school and I graduated dental school. Wanted to do it earlier but it's like the med school and dental school think it's funny to never give us the same time off. :rotfl:

When we get married Oct of next year we'll both be 23. We're high school sweethearts and will be celebrating 8 years together one week after our wedding. In high school, we were the only couple to stay together in our graduating class. Whenever one of us was by ourselves, people would ask where our ther half was :teeth:

DH and I are exactly 51 weeks apart! His bday is Sept 7th and mine is one week before, Aug 31st! So right now, he's 33 and i'm 32. :)

I am 34 and my DH2b is 48. Second marriage for both. Our official date is also his oldest son's b-day so I'm hoping he won't forget....also pretty easy date....11/11.

He is 22 and I am 23 we will be married 5 days before my 24th birthday.....I am almost positive he picked that day for a reason!

Well folks, I think we win!! We have the biggest gap of all! My hubby was 49 and I was a blushing bride of only 25! :blush:

We were indeed the talk of the town and it took a while to convince the family that it was for real but since he looks and acts 35 and I think i was born 30 then we are a perfect match! As unbelievable as it sounds, we just never talked numbers when we first got together. I assumed he was in his early 30's and he assumed the same. We were already in love when we hit the first birthday! :love:

Age really is a just a number and so long as you are both happy and sure of each other then that's really all that matters.

I so wanted to be a disney bride but neither of us wanted to marry without our families there to share it and it was just too expensive for the whole family to travel from the UK. We've had some wonderful trips to the World together though and will be there to celebrate our 3rd Wedding anniversary, as much in love as we were on our wedding day. :lovestruc

When we are married, i will be 24 and he will be 25. We will have been together almost 8 years. Met in middle school, been dating since junior year of high school! :woohoo:

I just turned 25 (will be 26 for the wedding) and my DF is 29 on the 11th of July (will be 30 for the wedding). We'll be in Disney for his bday any suggestions for surprising him?

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter