What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

I was 27 and dh was 31. It is now 6.7 years later, and we are now 34 & 38 with a 3 year old. man we are old :rotfl2:

I was 21 and my hubby was 23... That was 18 years ago(you do the math to figure our ages out :yay: ) We knew each other for 2 years before we got married.. It's been a good 18 years and we can't wait for our next 60 yrs together... He still makes me weak in the knees... :love:

I am going 24 now, and my fiance is 27. We'll be 25 and 28 next month ...........and just a few weeks after the wedding another whole year older!

I'm 23 and my DF is 25. Well have been together 2 years on June 22nd and are getting married on October 7th. Then its off the next day to our Disneymoon! :love:

Disgirl83 said:
I'm 23 and my DF is 25. Well have been together 2 years on June 22nd and are getting married on October 7th. Then its off the next day to our Disneymoon! :love:
we'll be there at the same time! we're getting married though on the 8th and heading out bright and early on the 9th!

calanniebu said:
we'll be there at the same time! we're getting married though on the 8th and heading out bright and early on the 9th!

Thats great where are you staying?

::MickeyMo

I'm 29 and my fiancee is 25. I'll be 30 and she'll be 26 when we get married July of 2007.

DH and I got married 7 months ago and I was 24 (almost 25) and he is 28. We dated for 7 yrs! I was waiting for him to ask me. He was waiting to finish his masters and get a job! TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH! :lmao:

I am 20 (21 in July) and DF is 18 (19 in August)....I know we're quite young, but we're waiting until we both graduate in a couple of years...but until then we love visiting and planning! ;)

DH and I got married October last year and I had just turned 24 and DH was about to turn 22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter