What is your Disney shameful secret?

i find the pirate ride very boring and i didn't enjoy the lion king show! i also have yet to see the tiki room.

-No true desire to see Fantasmic, but "the other" is forcing me
--The only shows I'm remotely interested in seeing are Festival of the Lion King, Nemo (which I haven't seen yet) and the motorsports/car show at MGM (which I saw)
---MK doesn't hold a 'special place' in my heart - but I :lovestruc AK - I'm an animal nut and could watch the cheetahs all day.

If I never go on IASW again it will be too soon...

Never been to a rope drop.

Never had a Dole Whip.

Hi all.

I don't like roller coasters! :scared1: No way. When I tell people I'm going to Disney, those who've never been say "If you don't like roller coasters, what do you do at Disney World?" (Can't imagine.)

My other Disney secret is that I just didn't get into into Hollywood Studios. It seemed to lack a good layout, and the tone just felt sort of non-Disney to me. The Magic Kingdom seems to be all about childhood dreams, EPCOT about the future (or at this point, sort of a retro version of the future) and the global village, and of course, Animal Kingdom is about animals and nature, but the Studios seemed to just be about unfocused entertainment.

But! If you're way into Hollywood Studios, to each his or her own. Go enjoy yourself! :flower3: And rest assured, I'm going to give Studios another try the next time I'm there. Who knows? Maybe this time I'll "get it."

Before I sign off, I gotta throw in that I love about everything else at Disney!
ReaderGirl :hippie:

Ok here goes....

I think Illuminations is BORING :rolleyes:
I rode EE 20 something times on EMH my last trip......(joked with the cast members and asked if there was a 12 step program for this ride):lmao:
I dont get what the big deal is about POTC:scared1:
Dole whips make me sick:sick:
Not a fan of DHS and have never seen the Motorcars parade! :eek:

Love this thread!

I have never sat and watched a parade

I have never seen the Indiana Jones Stunt Show or the Lights, Motor Action show at DHS - we tend to leave that park shortly after arriving

DH and I don't like Fantasmic

We have never been to a rope drop (its always on the list for each trip)

I have never been to Tom Sawyers Island

I have never been on Kali River Rapids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!