What is your guess for crowds next week 6/25-6/27

gdrj

Boardwalk owner since 1999
I’ve seen the reports of crowds being surpringly manageable at DL this past month. Our 1st trip to DL is next week (not planning on visiting SWGE). What is your guess of crowds for Tues -Thurs. We fear the worse but are hoping that by going early with extra magic hour and Max Pass we will be OK. By the way just 2 adults.

I personally don’t think it’s going to be any worse than what it’s been the past couple summers at the the DLR. There are a ton of blackouts for AP’s and only the signature pass holders can get into Disneyland starting this Friday. People with the flex pass can get into Disneyland with a reservation but I don’t think many people have that pass yet. So it’ll still be crowded but not the Armageddon level crowds some are predicting. At least that’s my opinion. Nobody really knows for sure though

I think the 24th could be slammed, but I don’t think the insane crowds predicted by many will be there. The blackouts, the spring ticket deal, etc I think will do what they intended. We are headed to the parks July 1-6. We booked late, like only 4 weeks ahead. Were able to get a hotel- hotel prices kept dropping. And got all the reservations we wanted.

To be real: I don’t see a lot of buzz in my Disneyland bubble (insta, Facebook groups, etc) about people planning a GE visit. Almost everyone who really really wanted to be there figured out how to get there during the reservation period.

I think it will be much busier than the last few weeks. Why? All 3 Disneyland Resort Hotels are sold out except for a couple suites. From May 25th til now, there were always rooms available.

Yeah it looks like they have rooms available strtunf the 28th.. I wonder how much of a predictor the hotels being sold out is of crowds.

I predict that it will be slow. Perhaps even as slow as the first weekend of GE reservations. The narrative is still 'ITS GONNA BE NUTS' and I think that will scare people away still. Especially with the pass blackouts. If I didnt have to work, I would be there on the 24th to see how it shakes out.

Most annual passes will be blocked - including all SoCal passes and the Deluxes. And the true Star Wars fanatics went to Galaxy's Edge over the past two weeks using the reservation system. I think the crowds will be moderate (after the 24th) at DL and light at DCA. As an added bonus: you're getting some awesome weather at the moment! A heavy marine layer has been keeping temperatures very comfortable.

Most annual passes will be blocked - including all SoCal passes and the Deluxes. And the true Star Wars fanatics went to Galaxy's Edge over the past two weeks using the reservation system. I think the crowds will be moderate (after the 24th) at DL and light at DCA. As an added bonus: you're getting some awesome weather at the moment! A heavy marine layer has been keeping temperatures very comfortable.
Don't forget that DAPs are not blocked from DCA only from DL.

Thank you for mentioning that. My husband has Dexluxe and I thought he was blocked all summer. I didn't realize that I wasn't checking the DCA blockout dates.
Both my mom and SIL thought the same thing until I told them! I wonder how many more Deluxe Annual Passsholders will stay home thinking they are blocked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter