What is your hometown

To my knowledge, no film of the incident survives. The thing is, the real santa didn't show up. So they had to yank some kid out of the stands in a santa suit to do it.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=7375517

I do find it funny in an ironic way that for all the nasty incidents that occurred including deliberately puking on a 10 year old and brutally injuring the guy who was the opposing team's mascott that this relatively mild incident in comparison is what they're known for.

Yes, the truth of the story is far different than the hype. But that's OK, we wear it with pride and have a sense of humor about it. And yes, Philly has a ton of wonderful things, and people.

Steel
That Billy Joel Song (he used the neighboring town because it rhymed better)
That Documentary About High School Musicals

Before we moved to Atlanta 4 years ago, we spent 7 years in the southern end...or just below... of the Lehigh Valley. We were in the Pennsburg/Bally/Barto/East Greenville area. When people ask, I find it easier to reference Allentown. And of course, my response to their next question is "Yes, that town Billy Joel sang about". :D

Worst drivers in the Ontario area and it was once know for its flowers and nurseries.

Town I grew up in: Track Town USA & Hippies
Current town: 360 days of sun & nuclear waste

Asparagus and murders
I knew this was Stockton right off the bat, lived there for 2 years and got out ;) Great people, but...

Hockey and being the slurpee capital of the world for 16 or 17 years running.
I had to pause, as where I live now we are the Slurpee Capital... but that is for single store sales, and our hockey team is only AHL.

You mean the Collar Bomb Heist? Stuff You Should Know just did an episode about that on Thursday. And it was included in the 'Evil Genius' Netflix series.

Yeah, I just heard about the Evil Genius series - I am going to try to check it out. Haven't lived these since college, but my whole family is still there, so I heard a ton about the whole case.

The largest cotton mill complex in the world when it opened in 1872.

Assembly line cookie cutter suburban utopia.

levittown.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter