What is your income?

My Family Annual Income is:

• Between $35k - $45k

• Between $45k - $90k

• Between $90k - $150k

• Over $150k

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I answered and we are in the low end only because we are a one income family. I am a SAHM and just clean a house once a week and that entire amount goes to vacation.

However, we don't have a vehicle loan, we have less than 1000 in credit card debt (worked our hineys off to pay that off and are almost done) and live in a very very very very very very very modest home. Some might not consider it a real home ;)

Montana Disney Fan said:
Remind me again, which dinner? It's early in the morning. :rolleyes:

It's the dinner in your bet from your original post.

cobbler said:
Well I answered and we are in the low end only because we are a one income family. I am a SAHM and just clean a house once a week and that entire amount goes to vacation.

rest assured you are not the only one in the low end.

would you believe a few years ago - we were in the middle....

Montana Disney Fan said:
Well I just told my wife it’s BBQ rib eye’s, asparagus, red potatoes, and a shrimp cocktail appetizer. One of my employees is a hobby chef and has given me detailed instructions how to cook and prepare everything. It’s going to take me about 90 minutes to get everything done assuming I don’t mess up too bad.

Going to have to open that bottle of Dynamite Cabernet to sip while I cook.

Thanks for the help everyone. You guys rock!
:disrocks:

I lost. The food was good though!

AT the way people feel about this subject. My wife and I made a little over 200K I can remember when she was home raising the kids and we lived on 20K I'm now retired, she'll retire next year. We will have a little over 90K a year income and the way prices are going up I wonder if it will be enough. We pay maintenance on 1,000 pts Take the family on a vacation almost every year (8 of us.) Nobody should ever be ashamed of what they do or what they make, it takes all kinds to make a world. Just like points, what you have you make due. I love family things, and I'll spend my (or Their) money while I'm here to enjoy seeing them have fun. The first time my 10 year old grandson looked me in the eye and said "Pop this is the best vacation ever" well that did it for me. And yes they might come to expect it, I don't mind, I get the most out of it and I expect it. I also have learned to accept my family as they are, to not expect them to be anything but what they are, (No strings attached)

It's sad to see that my individual income doesn't even qualify for any of those categories, LOL. But, since I'm a full time college student, and working full time, I don't think I'm doing too shabby. Hopefully I'll be in that middle range after I get my degree next year. Luckily I live with my fiance and he has a decent paying job, so that bumped us into the $35-45k category.

Still glad we made our DVC purchase though - wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. :earsgirl:

I'm curious to see what the average age of a DVC owner is. I think my fiance and I must be some of the youngest DVC owners out there (at almost 25 and almost 27 currently, but 23 and 25 when we initially purchased).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter