What is your income?

My Family Annual Income is:

• Between $35k - $45k

• Between $45k - $90k

• Between $90k - $150k

• Over $150k

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess it depends on what info you want. When I bought into DVC, I was single, now I'm married, with two incomes. Of course, addonitis is setting in...

Keep in mind that this self selecting sample of Disney addicts will be a little different. Not sure how, but different...

It could skew low compared to the general DVC population - some people here like Disney much that they make big sacrifices to get there.

or it could skew high because compared to the average DVC owner, I suspect we (as a population) own more points per person, are less likely to share on 150 point contract between two (or more) families, etc.

Montana Disney Fan said:
Actually you DID reply LOL :cool1:

I'll just put you down for UNDER $90k. I hate to cook :rotfl2:

Still rollin over that one....LOL :cool1: :earboy2:

I voted but will keep it to myself. Of course salary is relative to where you live in the great old U.S.A. Long Islanders will certainly agree with me on the property tax here. My property taxes alone could buy me 120 pts. per year,every year and I am not wealthy! But, back to the subject( we can all argue taxes till we're blue :) ) I'll find a way to continually add-on anyway because i've got the fever :cool1: IMHO I think an awful lot of DVC owners care more about family then money and are in the middle range under 90k. Looks like you are the cook! Just wear pants underneath that "Dad's Famous Bar and Grill" smock :rotfl2:

Well I just told my wife it’s BBQ rib eye’s, asparagus, red potatoes, and a shrimp cocktail appetizer. One of my employees is a hobby chef and has given me detailed instructions how to cook and prepare everything. It’s going to take me about 90 minutes to get everything done assuming I don’t mess up too bad.

Going to have to open that bottle of Dynamite Cabernet to sip while I cook.

Thanks for the help everyone. You guys rock!
:disrocks:

I couldn't participate in the poll since I get paid in hay and carrots.

To help you out, so you don't have to cook, the results of THIS poll may not be in your favor. But, don't forget, there are 90,000 DVC owners. How many of them are actually DIS members AND took the poll.

So, you can tell your wife that the average income of DIS DVC members fits her criteria, but there's not enough information to prove or disprove your statement.

Then, send HER to the kitchen to make you a sandwich and fetch you a cold beer, pronto!

(if you're still conscious after that remark, get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars!) :duck:

OOOOhhhh - more ammo for you (this is sort of Clintonesque)...

you stated "I told her I was SURE that many many many DVC owners were not DOUBLE the median income lvl"

YOU ARE CORRECT. Many, many, many DVC owners are not DOUBLE the median income level. It so happens that many, many, many, many, many more are over that, but 30% can constitute "many" in "many" definitions!

She should at least make dessert!

rayelias said:
To help you out, so you don't have to cook, the results of THIS poll may not be in your favor. But, don't forget, there are 90,000 DVC owners. How many of them are actually DIS members AND took the poll.

So, you can tell your wife that the average income of DIS DVC members fits her criteria, but there's not enough information to prove or disprove your statement.

Then, send HER to the kitchen to make you a sandwich and fetch you a cold beer, pronto!

(if you're still conscious after that remark, get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars!) :duck:

OOOOhhhh - more ammo for you (this is sort of Clintonesque)...

you stated "I told her I was SURE that many many many DVC owners were not DOUBLE the median income lvl"

YOU ARE CORRECT. Many, many, many DVC owners are not DOUBLE the median income level. It so happens that many, many, many, many, many more are over that, but 30% can constitute "many" in "many" definitions!

She should at least make dessert!

ROTFLMAO !!!!! :rotfl2:

Montana Disney Fan said:
I figured it would be about 50% over $90k and 50% below $90k. Looks like I was wrong.
Well I may be partially at fault for that.....I selected the wrong column (this must be one of those imfamous Florida ballots) nonetheless......I feel I should be earning moe than I do!

The poll results are making me feel poor! :rotfl:

I see there is no category for less than $35k. I wonder if any DVCers make that little? (I'd expect maybe some retired DVC members do.)

JudyS said:
The poll results are making me feel poor! :rotfl:

I see there is no category for less than $35k. I wonder if any DVCers make that little? (I'd expect maybe some retired DVC members do.)

Good point. I didn't stop to think about retired folks. I apologize.

I posted as a total for our household, me & DH. And I told the truth!

What are you making for dinner?

Montana Disney Fan said:
Well I just told my wife it’s BBQ rib eye’s, asparagus, red potatoes, and a shrimp cocktail appetizer. One of my employees is a hobby chef and has given me detailed instructions how to cook and prepare everything. It’s going to take me about 90 minutes to get everything done assuming I don’t mess up too bad.

Going to have to open that bottle of Dynamite Cabernet to sip while I cook.

Thanks for the help everyone. You guys rock!
:disrocks:

My dinner plans above.

I posted this exact question in April of last year and it got pulled and I got flamed by the admin for posting that question....hmmmmm.

CHOPR said:
I voted but will keep it to myself. Of course salary is relative to where you live in the great old U.S.A. Long Islanders will certainly agree with me on the property tax here. My property taxes alone could buy me 120 pts. per year,every year and I am not wealthy! But, back to the subject( we can all argue taxes till we're blue :) ) I'll find a way to continually add-on anyway because i've got the fever :cool1: IMHO I think an awful lot of DVC owners care more about family then money and are in the middle range under 90k. Looks like you are the cook! Just wear pants underneath that "Dad's Famous Bar and Grill" smock :rotfl2:
AINT that the truth!! Our taxes are B R U T A L. But we also have homes that are worth un ungodly amount of money for NOTHING.

But where else can you be so close to NYC or to a Beach!! I love LI!

3DisneyNUTS said:
I posted this exact question in April of last year and it got pulled and I got flamed by the admin for posting that question....hmmmmm.

Huh, bummer. I posted this in another forum and the admin moved it here so I guess it's ok. I also posted that nobody had to answer but a lot of us did anyway :banana:

I bet more people lie than answer truthfully. Just to spite such an audacious poll.

(I answered truthfully. I make $20 million a year. :cool1: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter