What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

My friends and I had gone on a cruise 3 straight years up to a year ago. 😢
We found out it’s best to fly down to the port a day early. The one time we didn’t, we were in bed by 9 pm the first night of the cruise.

Stay up until 3am every weekend
That's a tough one for me now because I only sleep 6 hours. That means like tonight, a Friday night, I will be falling asleep at 10:30-11:00 and I have absolutely no reason to wake up at 5 am in the dark on a Saturday morning. I have to force myself up until around 1 so I waket up at 7 just before the sun is up.

Run - I used to love running 1/2 marathons, 5Ks and etc, but my knees are shot (I need them both replaced, but not doing that until my DD goes away to college).

Others mentioned doing a cartwheel - yeah...I can’t do that either.

Memorize song lyrics - I used to be able to listen to a song a few times and remember the words and now I’m lucky if I remember the name of the song - LOL!

If I deep fried the rubber band that wraps around my asparagus, most "foodies" couldn't distinguish it from Calamari.

Truffle oil is for pretentious losers. Either get the real thing or don't bother.

Ranch dressing is neither condiment, nor pizza sauce.

No. They don't serve locally sourced Mahi Mahi in Kansas.

Cilantro tastes like soap — and since at least 20% of the population has this genetic predisposition you should stop randomly putting it in my food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter