What is your profession (inspired by the nurse's thread)

What is your occupation?

• Medical

• Finance

• Education

• Homemaker

• IT

• Entertainment

• Retail/Wholesale

• Transportation

• Science/Technology

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
I've tried to divide this up into broad categories that I thought would cover most. So, what do you do? As most of you know, I am an RN.

I'm a Sr. Programmer Analyst for a major office supply company.

I voted Other. I'm a Vocational Counselor. Though I was sorely tempted to hit the transportation option since I am in my car all day lol

I voted "Education" because that is what my degree is in and if my own business doesn;t go the way I want, then I will go back into education.

I guess my business is kind of finance. I draft checking acocunts for companies who have businesses that have monthly payments. Less than 1%- better than credit cards :)

Graphic Designer/ Photographer
Waitress
Devilery Driver

I have three jobs. Hey, I want to go to Disney, Okay?

I'm wondering what to call myself...a hair designer, cosmetologist or hairdresser...what is the proper name these days.:rolleyes: ;)

20 years this year.:eek: I'm getting old!!!:p

I have my own company.
I create custom candy wrappers,candy bouquets and candy bar cakes. Basically I design favors for all occasions weddings,sweet 16's,baby showers,etc

For the most part ,I just tell people "I create memories",and I love what I do!!!

I've been an RN working ICU and ER for the past 13 years, but I finally gave up hands on nursing, and now I'm a case manager. For those of you who don't know what a case manager is, I call in info to the insurance companies to convince them that the patient is sick enough to deserve to be in the hospital so that the insurance company pays the hospital. If the insurance company doesn't think the patient's symptoms or treatment warrant them being hospitalized, then I have to talk to the physican and social worker to find another way to take care of the patient's needs outside of the hospital setting. Prior to becoming a nurse I was a hair stylist for 15 years.;)

I put in Transportation - but I'm not real sure LOL. I work for a company who builds roads. Big roads (highways) and bridges - I'm in the accounting dept.

I am a Floral Designer. Started this profession when I was 16 and I was hired as a delivery person while I was in High School. I went to a floral design school after I graduated from high school and worked in the shop for 4 years then decided to go to college to do something else. Graduated from college and went to Idaho for a year but then moved back home to Kansas after my Dad died. When I went to find a job another flower shop in town was hiring and I got the job. Been there for 15 years.

I guess you could say Technology since I work in Telecommunications :)

I manage a small yacht club with a restaurant and and lounge:wave:

I am a sales executive for a direct marketing firm. Work with over 150 catalogers as a list broker / manager.

I'm an editor/writer for the arts and recreation section of a small daily newspaper.

I put myself under "entertainment" - although I guess I'm just hoping my section is entertaining! :rolleyes:

Daisy;)

High School student by day, Buger Boy by night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter