What is your profession (inspired by the nurse's thread)

What is your occupation?

• Medical

• Finance

• Education

• Homemaker

• IT

• Entertainment

• Retail/Wholesale

• Transportation

• Science/Technology

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Educational Aide for students with learning disabilities - work with 7th graders. Some of my students are gifted but just have problems in certain areas, some are just pure lazy and some have genuine medical problems that they need certain concessions made during assignments and tests. I love working with the kids, its a fun age.

Well.. right now I am an administrator in a venture capital firm but I am actually in school to become a nurse!!! I can't wait!!! I want to feel fulfilled and I just don't feel like I am making any difference in my current position. I just needed something more.

Sign Language Interpreter
Tupperware Consultant
Realtor Associate
Temporary Instructor in Special Ed

But I am working on Sign Language Interpreter becoming my fulltime profession. I want RID certification eventually

Hmmm.......well, I put other because my main occupation is farmer. Guess I could've put transportation too, since I build buggies. Then again, I could've put education as I teach my boys how to work the fields..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter