What is your profession (inspired by the nurse's thread)

What is your occupation?

• Medical

• Finance

• Education

• Homemaker

• IT

• Entertainment

• Retail/Wholesale

• Transportation

• Science/Technology

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I checked other.

I work for the Sales Department of a large HMO in MA.

I go out to employer groups, set up a table with literature, giveaways, and a banner and tell people who want to join our plan what the benefits cover.

They call me an Enrollment Rep, which doesn't really fit me, but that's just because they haven't figured out what to call me either!:rolleyes:

I checked "other"

I have been reading water meters for the past 24 years, in the township that I live in, here in Southern New Jersey.

I'm a retired professional ballet dancer. I currently work in the public schools as secretary to administration. I use to teach emotionally/behaviorly handicapped students.

I work for Sylvan Learning Center as a TCA ( test center administrator) and a admin. assistant to the owner.

I checked other...I am a veterinary assistant....hold animals, assist with surgery, etc.

Lisajl

i'm in social science policy research and consulting.

I chose "other". Currently I'm a student....but only until May! :bounce: Then, in July, I'll take the bar exam...unless I'm in labor. :eek: And then, I'll finally be an attorney. :) I can finally see the light at the end of this dark tunnel called law school! ;)

Software support analyst but that's just my current profession. I've been many things. :)

I manage a reliability engineering group at a computer company. We make sure the systems we design will last through the warranty period.

Buz

Insurance/Finance Coordinator for an Oral Surgery group.

Is that medical or finance???? :confused:

I recently left the only job I've ever known, as a Creative Arts Consultant in advertising, to become a HR Recruiter/Generalist. Its been interesting, and such a big change for me.

I also own an art studio, where I paint landscapes and portraits to an established clientelle here in D.C., and I also work with a few local galleries.

There certainly are some interesting professions on this thread - its been fun to read! I think its so cool we have a retired professional ballet dancer in our midst - I always wanted to be a ballet dancer, but grew too tall to be successful in ballet. :(

Firefighter/Paramedic.

I
Love
My
Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formerly flew airplanes in the US Navy (among other things.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter