What is your ringtone?

For all my love of Diseny, I am techno-challenged, so my rings tones are A Kiss from a Rose for my DH, Kokomo for my best friend, and Kashmir for everyone else.

Mine are "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis when my honey calls cause I couldn't, "ABC" by the Jackson 5 when my son calls cause he was fascinated with them as a child, "Ode to Billy Joe" by Bobby Gentry when my brother calls cause it was one of his favorite songs as a teenager, "Kay Sera Sera" by Doris Day was my Mom's ringtone when she was alive cause she used to sing that to me when I was little, "Working on the Chain Gang" for my office cause you know that's what it is, "Son of a Preacher Man" when another brother calls cause he was a preacher, when my son was married "The Nights the Lights When out in Georgia" for my DIL cause that's how I felt when they got married. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen when my best friend calls cause she had to review a very bad book once that the author kept repeating words to it at odd moments through the book and it was the worst book she had ever had to review and called me drunk and telling me about it one night, best laugh I ever had. All others are just a generic ring tone off my phone.

I wish I could figure out how to change mine on my iPhone beyond the basics. When I had my old Android, I usually had the MSEP intro except at Halloween, when I would switch to Boo to You.

Eric Clapton's Layla. Am I dating myself?

No. That song is timeless.

I really should get myself a Disney ringtone (or possibly a Harry Potter one), but right now my ringtone is "Here's To The Night" by Eve6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter