What is your ringtone?

Mine is the Indiana Jones theme and my DD has the Tiki Room, DH has a ditty called "It's your hubby calling" and my SIL "Hey Hey Cubbies" and my youngest has the Iowa fight song.

It depends who is calling... My parents is the Tiki Room, My husband Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, and everyone else is Supercalifragilitisexpiadlidocious. It keeps in the spirit.

My text tone is When You Wish Upon a Star. (used to be the monorail spiel/please stand clear of the doors)

I've got Hakuna Matata for ds (17); Fraggle Rock themesong for ds (14); Cruella Deville for my sister; AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long for dh; the Godfather theme song for my dad; the wicked witch music from Wizard of Oz for MIL; In the Mood for ds (23) - he's a jazz trombonist, lol. General ringtone is The Lion Sleeps Tonight... But all that will change tomorrow, when my new phone gets here!

You had boo to you???? I am jealous That's what I want but I have an iPhone too.

I wish I could remember the name of it, but it was this awesome Android app. It had all kinds of full songs, but also let you use songs from your music library. I could never find Boo To You anywhere, but somehow, this app had it for ringtones. Oh well...now I have a quacking duck on my iPhone...it's as close to a Donald Duck ringtone as I'm gonna get right now.

For my Disneyland friends I have The Main Street Electrical Parade, for my other Disney friends I have the DCL When You Wish Upon a Star horn, and my text tone is the turnstyle at Disneyland. My daughter is from Hercules I Can Go the Distance, and my son's is the Beatles With a Little Help from My Friends. My wake-up alarm is the original soundtrack for Disneyland's Space Mountain We Have Ignition... For my brother, I have I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay

For my Disneyland friends I have The Main Street Electrical Parade, for my other Disney friends I have the DCL When You Wish Upon a Star horn, and my text tone is the turnstyle at Disneyland. My daughter is from Hercules I Can Go the Distance, and my son's is the Beatles With a Little Help from My Friends. My wake-up alarm is the original soundtrack for Disneyland's Space Mountain We Have Ignition... For my brother, I have I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay

That's just hands down the coolest set up of ringtones, like ever! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

That's just hands down the coolest set up of ringtones, like ever! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thanks!

For my non-Disney friends I have either "It's a Beautiful Morning" or "Uptown Funk," and for family I have "You Didn't Have to Be so Nice." During the holidays I change some of them to "Sleigh Ride" and my daughter's to "What's This" from Nightmare Before Christmas. ha ha... then for my Spanish class alarm (I teach beginning Spanish where I work) I have "Buenas Noches Bienvenidos, hijos de Rock n Roll" by Miguel Rios (fun song).... From family in Spain I have "Asturias Patria Querida" ;-) I have fun making the ringtones and having different ones for different people. I'm trying to think of one for my boss and coworkers that I have on my personal phone.

Thanks!

For my non-Disney friends I have either "It's a Beautiful Morning" or "Uptown Funk," and for family I have "You Didn't Have to Be so Nice." During the holidays I change some of them to "Sleigh Ride" and my daughter's to "What's This" from Nightmare Before Christmas. ha ha... then for my Spanish class alarm (I teach beginning Spanish where I work) I have "Buenas Noches Bienvenidos, hijos de Rock n Roll" by Miguel Rios (fun song).... From family in Spain I have "Asturias Patria Querida" ;-) I have fun making the ringtones and having different ones for different people. I'm trying to think of one for my boss and coworkers that I have on my personal phone.

That's awesome! :rotfl::cheer2:

How about for your boss: Be Prepared? (The Lion King) pirate:

And for your coworkers: There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow? (Carousel of Progress) :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter