What is your ringtone?

I have the pirate ride theme song for DH so when he calls I hear "yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me" :) I've received some strange looks at times when I'm in a store but I love it!

For my Disneyland friends I have The Main Street Electrical Parade, for my other Disney friends I have the DCL When You Wish Upon a Star horn, and my text tone is the turnstyle at Disneyland. My daughter is from Hercules I Can Go the Distance, and my son's is the Beatles With a Little Help from My Friends. My wake-up alarm is the original soundtrack for Disneyland's Space Mountain We Have Ignition... For my brother, I have I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay
How/where did you get the turnstyle sound for your text tone? That would be awesome :)

When my Dad sends me a text, I have Darth Vader's voice & breathing tone saying "I am your father."

When my DW calls, it is Han & Leia's love theme scored by the man who has scored more than any other man on the face of the Earth: Mr. John Williams.

But, I'm a Jedi Knight so go figure.

My main ringtone is "Stranger on the Shore" (also known as "play the sunset, for you "Mr. Holland's Opus fans") by Acker Bilk. It's very common theme music in Epcot's United Kingdom.

Happy that somebody resurrected this thread. I've had custom ring tones on my iPhone for many years now. My main ring tone is the opening MSEP cords. For my wife it's A whole new world which was our wedding theme. I've also got Yo Ho, Yo Ho for one family member, and several others that I can't think of right now.

I've only ever played with the ringtones that came with my iPhone (which is still a lot, admittedly) but some of these sound so fun! Is there a "tutorial for the tech-challenged" somewhere that I can watch that will teach me how to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter