What makes a can chirp?

Omg my red bull sounds like it's chirping too!! I know exactly what you mean!! Wow for a second I thought I was going crazy and hearing things! Now that I know I'm not the only person who's heard it I'm really curious to find out what's causing this chirping sound.

I thought this was a new post from IWAS...I miss her:guilty:

Yes!! I can't believe this is a thing. I was sitting here at my desk, writing away with my Red Bull, and heard this really faint chirp--just like a baby bird. I freaked out because I thought there might be mice (or birds?!) living in the wall by my desk or something. So I set up a timer and counted the seconds in between chirps, and they were regular--about 40 second intervals. I figured out it was coming from the can...what the heck is this?!

And that is just kind of hilarious given the tagline about giving you wings...we're getting wings because...we're...drinking microscopic baby birds?!

If anyone has figured out what exactly this is (must be the bubbles somehow), and if it's ever happened with soda or beer cans...let us know!

This thread was twice risen from the dead by new users. That's what Google will do for you.

1293185-thread_necromancy.jpg

So how does this thread get bumped? Does someone google "Red Bull chirping?"

So how does this thread get bumped? Does someone google "Red Bull chirping?"
Two possibilities: They were searching Red Bull. Or it was one of the suggested threads that run on the bottom of the page on some people's computers.

Now, if you have an ad blocker, that suggested threads thing isn't there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter