What product would you seriously stockpile

My hairdresser ... is it a fla thing? It seems they all jump ship within a year or two. It’s hard finding someone to give you the Exact cut time after time, lol

Seriously tho... batteries, and my fav bottled water... and toilet paper!

I have a few weird things I keep at my moms property, but I buy bic lighters often. My dh smokes as does my dad so they won’t go to waste and if the end of the world comes I reckon they’ll be a needed trade good with some value.

about a current product I'd have to say Viva paper towels. Not the new style with the ridges, the original cloth-like ones. I don't know how to live my life without them.

My grandmother from my moms side, died when i was young, but the 3 things i remember about her, when I would visist her at her old apartment building she always had squirt to drink, always watching perry mason and she would always say "I dont know what we did before paper towels"

a side note, she would tell my parents they would have to watch me cause I worry about everything. to this day I dont know how she knew this I hide it so good, all my life

My grandmother from my moms side, died when i was young, but the 3 things i remember about her, when I would visist her at her old apartment building she always had squirt to drink, always watching perry mason and she would always say "I dont know what we did before paper towels"

a side note, she would tell my parents they would have to watch me cause I worry about everything. to this day I dont know how she knew this I hide it so good, all my life
Your grandma sounds like my kind of person! That's a sweet memory to have :) My grandma is still around, she will be 85 in a couple months, and she is my favorite person in the world, besides my kids of course.

My great-grandma used to say the same thing about me. I was 5 when she died so I only have a few memories of her, but I remember she used to call me an old soul. She was a superstitious little Scottish lady, and I remember the way she said it she sounded kind of spooky with her accent, and I never understood what she meant but my grandma explained to me when I was older that great-grandma said that because she thought I worried too much.

I would love to have stockpiled the original Kraft Mac and Cheese in the blue box. You know the orange colored noodles with comfort taste and plain reliability :)

On a non food note, I loved a design of Dixie 3oz cups. They came in either a yellow or blue box and had animals on them. You were supposed to either find a pair of like animals and/or figure out a riddle. They always made me and kids smile.

Wine.

My parents lived in Haiti for a year where things were scarce and IF you could find them, they were horribly expensive. I went to visit after they had been there maybe 8 months or so, my parents asked me to bring batteries in all sizes, my little brother asked for very specific cereals and snack foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter