What to Order at BOG Breakfast?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I can preorder in 9 days. I am eyeing the quiche but I know quiche can be hit or miss (sometimes too dry). I don't want something like french toast because we are already getting pastries. What does everyone recommend? Thanks!

I personally really like the Beast’s Assorted Charcuterie. Several yummy kinds of cheese and meats are served on a wooden board along with a baguette and orange marmalade. I am a sucker for cheese trays and this one is no different. Used to be when they allowed us to order an adult meal with a child's DxDP credit my family would order that, the croissant-doughnut and the Feast a la Gaston then share it all. This time we might have to save the child's credit and just pay OOP for one of them.

They've changed the open-faced sandwich from our previous visits to the Belle's Prefere--it's on a croissant now instead of a baguette. It was good on the baguette, and I bet it's equally good on a croissant.

When we went this past December, I got Belle’s Prefere and it was delicious! The eggs were poached perfectly, the bacon was crispy, and the croissant was flaky and buttery. I highly recommend it. My in-laws got the Croque Madame and they both really enjoyed their meals.

However, I would NOT recommend the Feast a la Gaston. My husband ordered that and was not impressed - the scrambled eggs were clearly mass produced, the sausage was cold, and the potatoes were bland.

When we went this past December, I got Belle’s Prefere and it was delicious! The eggs were poached perfectly, the bacon was crispy, and the croissant was flaky and buttery. I highly recommend it. My in-laws got the Croque Madame and they both really enjoyed their meals.

However, I would NOT recommend the Feast a la Gaston. My husband ordered that and was not impressed - the scrambled eggs were clearly mass produced, the sausage was cold, and the potatoes were bland.
Good to know thank you! When you order online can you request no bacon?

Good to know thank you! When you order online can you request no bacon?

For the Belle’s Prefere, I believe you can request it without bacon and without Brie cheese. I definitely remember that my husband’s Feast a la Gaston did not allow any changes on the online pre-order (he would have preferred no sausage), so some of the entrees seem to allow more customization than others.

I’ve heard they’ll do an adult portion of the French toast- has anyone done that?
Yes I had the adult French toast in early Nov. I think it was 4 slices plus pastries. I didn’t eat any of the pastries as it was too much food. I think 2 adults could easily share 1 adult French toast and feel full for the morning.

Yes I had the adult French toast in early Nov. I think it was 4 slices plus pastries. I didn’t eat any of the pastries as it was too much food. I think 2 adults could easily share 1 adult French toast and feel full for the morning.
Awesome! Is it possible to pre-order that?

Awesome! Is it possible to pre-order that?
Yes! I preordered at BOG. The only thing I had trouble adding on was mimosas but they were able to add them to our order when we checked in. Definitely preorder as the line is much shorter. You can still change any selections as they will double check your order before you are seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter