What to say...or not?

Priorityonecb

DIS Veteran
Silly question...but when you go into a TS....do you tell them you are on the dining plan or do you just hand over your key to the world card at the end of the meal when it comes time to pay? :confused3

I found it better to say up front that we were using dp credits - often the servers would tell us any specialty things we could get (non alcoholic smoothies, shakes, etc - also samplers that would take 2 people pooling their credits).

I never found service lacking and it made it easier at the end because usually when dessert was served the server would ask for my card and by the time we were finished, I had the bill and my card back - I just signed and left!

I always thought you were supposed to notify the server before the meal but honestly I don't think it matters. We said it at a couple places and the CM's just said OK, in a no big deal/not important type way. All you can eat places like Boma we didn't say anything (b/c we knew what we could order) til we got the bill and it didn't make any difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter