What videographer and photographer did you choose?

Someone on here used Chris McCallister. I also used Chris and adored him, but problem is my wedding was SEVEN months ago, and I haven't heard a word from him for SIX months. I still don't have my pictures, and I don't get calls or emails back from him. I've tried to be patient until this month. Now I am just FREAKED! I know he quit his business around May sometime, and that is all I know. HAs anyone else here used Chris recently, and do you have current contact information about him? I really need help!!!!

Frantic and very bummed!:sad1:

Someone on here used Chris McCallister. I also used Chris and adored him, but problem is my wedding was SEVEN months ago, and I haven't heard a word from him for SIX months. I still don't have my pictures, and I don't get calls or emails back from him. I've tried to be patient until this month. Now I am just FREAKED! I know he quit his business around May sometime, and that is all I know. HAs anyone else here used Chris recently, and do you have current contact information about him? I really need help!!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with new contact info or anything...

Have you contacted the local Better Business Bureau in Orlando (or whatever city his business was in)?

Did you already pay him for everything? Did you have any kind of contract with him? Those things might help you legally (though it may not get your pictures...which would be devastating).

You might consider sending some kind of certified letter "demanding" a response within a certain time frame...something to get some kind of response.

I really hope you get some answers soon!

Holy Cow I couldnt even IMAGINE what you are going through. Good Luck-- i hope someone knows something!

sending you a big hug and loads of pixiedust: I really hope you get this sorted out soon. Please stop by again when (hopefully) you get good news.

I don't know what contact info that you have, but I did a search and I found this for you

Phone: (407) 687-0853

I got it from this website http://www.wedj.com/dj-photo-video.nsf/moreinfo?open&dj=C611A3FA547EF7AE86257005004F6073

I hope you can get a hold of him and get all your pictures and everything sorted out.:goodvibes

Let us know when you find something out.

I have Misty Miotto and she has been great with contacting me and so incredibly friendly on the phone. I cannot wait to meet her next month. She is very creative and I love her prices.

We also used Chris McCallister - Southern Cross Photography and have been waiting for 9 months. He is out of business and says that he is going to deliver all photo's but have given up hope. He does not return phone calls or emails. WHAT A BUMM. Do not ever use him for such an occassion. He has ruined my happiest day!!! There is nothing else that I can say but I will find him to get our negatives. That is the least that he can do - If you can't provide the finished product because you are broke then at least give the people back their negatives so they can go elsewhere to a true professional!!!

We also used Chris McCallister - Southern Cross Photography and have been waiting for 9 months. He is out of business and says that he is going to deliver all photo's but have given up hope. He does not return phone calls or emails. WHAT A BUMM. Do not ever use him for such an occassion. He has ruined my happiest day!!! There is nothing else that I can say but I will find him to get our negatives. That is the least that he can do - If you can't provide the finished product because you are broke then at least give the people back their negatives so they can go elsewhere to a true professional!!!

This is definitely worth of a bump-- I hope that the two of you can get this situation resolved. I cant even pretend to understand what you both must be going through. I would literally be ready to duke it out with someone. Have you tried calling the better business bureau? If I were you I would call the Orlando Police Department and file a claim with them.... they might be able to get someone who works small claims cases to help you out. You definitely paid for something that you didn't get. I'm serious-- this is a big deal and shouldn't be taken lightly.... I'm no legal counsel so don't take me as one-- but I would do something similar to that. Get those negatives-- its the least you deserve!!

Chris was my photographer at my wedding on 4-14-07. He told me that he was moving to Ft. Worth Texas the following day. I have not heard from him either and am seriously pissed. I have contacted an investigator in Texas & I want to pursue him since he was paid in full. I was trying to find out if other newlyweds were in the same boat & would want to team up to track him down. Please contact me and let me know. I have also found out his home in Deltona went into foreclosure about a month before my wedding. He is obviously in trouble. My email address is cyounggreen@afh.net.

Chris was my photographer at my wedding on 4-14-07. He told me that he was moving to Ft. Worth Texas the following day. I have not heard from him either and am seriously pissed. I have contacted an investigator in Texas & I want to pursue him since he was paid in full. I was trying to find out if other newlyweds were in the same boat & would want to team up to track him down. Please contact me and let me know. I have also found out his home in Deltona went into foreclosure about a month before my wedding. He is obviously in trouble. My email address is cyounggreen@afh.net.

with a private investigator (we hired one when we had a fraud case on our hands as well) you can find out his social security number and really go toward him. I seriously recommend prosecuting-- i feel terrible for you all!! :hug:

I too wich you both all the luck finding him, that is awful for him to do that, its your wedding day and you would expect everything to be great and to not have your photos is horrible

I hope they find him and lock him away so he cannot con any other brides

How horrible!:scared1: I, like Maggie, can't begin to imagine the anguish you brides must be going through. He should have never taken on the job if he was going to be unable to complete it. I hope that you ALL find him. Working together may be a good strategy.

Let us know how it's going. We will all be around, I'm sure, to listen to a venting session, or to throw a victory party! I sincerely hope it's the latter!

Keep a strong heart that he will do the right thing, but be prepared for battle, Just in case!

:sad2: Still no word from Chris McCallister. I hoping that I am replying posts by Christomt & Really Upset. I am new to this. If someone can help me let me know. I haven't heard back from either of them so I was hoping to reply so they would get an email notification.

Hello I am having the same problem with Chris McCallister. See my post on page 2 and email me if you are interested in teaming up!

Hello I am having the same problem with Chris McCallister. See my post on page 2 and email me if you are interested in teaming up!

I hope you ladies are able to band together and get something done. Have any of you spoken to an attorney?

Unfortunately an attorney can not help until I find him. He has moved, out of state I think. I am looking for a civil attorney if anyone can reccomend someone. I really wasn't that worried until I saw the posts on this website from other brides who have been waiting so much longer than me. Now I am really freaked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter