What videographer and photographer did you choose?

So my investigator contacted Chris & there have been positive results. Two couples have received their complete photo packages. My package is in the mail & I hope to get it soon. Another couples photos are at the lab and progress is being made. Of course my investigator has to hound him weekly to keep him on task. But there is hope when one is presistent.:yay:

:dance3: I am so happy for you! It looks like getting an investigator was a great move. Thanks for keeping us updated on your search. I hope your pictures come out beautiful.

just wanted to let everyone know that i just booked sage with starfruit productions...i am really happy with him thus far, he is SUPER quick to respond to emails and we get to provide our own music!!! i was against using a videographer, up until about 3 days ago when my best friend told me that he and his kids LOVE to watch their wedding video and it was the best thing that they could have spent their money on...

Hello,

I saw your posts about Chris McCallister with Southern Cross Photography on disboard.com. My husband and I had hired Chris for our wedding in March 2007 and he went bankrupt, closed his shop in Winter Park and called me to tell me he was moving to Texas. I heard from him intermittently that he was putting our pictures in the mail, etc. but he did not deliver. My parents lived in Oviedo, FL at the time, but we moved to Chicao and were not able to pursue this other than call him and email him.

I see you and others that received the same fate, were you able to get a hold of him and your pictures? Would you be able to share any information on how to locate him, it would be a miracle if we could get our wedding pictures almost 3 years later. I would really appreciate any information you can provide.

:dance3: I am so happy for you! It looks like getting an investigator was a great move. Thanks for keeping us updated on your search. I hope your pictures come out beautiful.

Hello,

I saw your posts about Chris McCallister with Southern Cross Photography on disboard.com. My husband and I had hired Chris for our wedding in March 2007 and he went bankrupt, closed his shop in Winter Park and called me to tell me he was moving to Texas. I heard from him intermittently that he was putting our pictures in the mail, etc. but he did not deliver. My parents lived in Oviedo, FL at the time, but we moved to Chicao and were not able to pursue this other than call him and email him.

I see you and others that received the same fate, were you able to get a hold of him and your pictures? Would you be able to share any information on how to locate him, it would be a miracle if we could get our wedding pictures almost 3 years later. I would really appreciate any information you can provide.

We're going to be using my dear friend from High School Lindsay Moretti of Lindsay Brynn Photography. Here's a link to her work for anyone interested: http://www.lindsaybrynn.com. We're also going to be doing the MK-Epcot Photo Shoot as well, so we will be using Disney's Photographers for that.

We are gonna use Randy. We had a meeting with on 12/09 and he is really a nice guy. He is highly recommened here also. Just do a search on disboards and you'll see. We have seen his work and its very nice stuff. We were sold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter