What was the last thing you typed into google?

Coach Tom Izzo's press conference when he was siding with MSU's President Simon.

A how to video for something I was considering purchasing. I went ahead and ordered it, have to treat yourself sometimes.

Why?*

*That's what I typed in. I wasn't asking YOU why.

I did it because in the movies it makes computers blow up. Thought it would be kinda funny if Google had a senior moment ;)

The Bucket List Family Millionaires

I just started watching their videos after hearing so much about them and never knew they were millionaires!

“Grand Forks Property” it’s our county property website, I was being nosy and looking for someone’s address.

Universal studios Orlando gluten free

Just booked our summer trip (Disney and Universal) and DH has a gluten intolerence.

FitBit Blaze Bands

DH won one in a raffle at work and gave it to DD. The band is a little small and kind of ugly so I thought I’d get her a nicer one.

That’s really cool! So is there any special etiquette? I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Things like...don't be the first person to choose a seat if you are invited along, how to dress (i'm gonna dress smart-casual since it's a vacation), what to expect when arriving...etc. Small details like that sometimes trip me up and make me nervous so it's nice to know what to expect! Yes I am really excited:) 54 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter